Foley Corinna Jet Setter Jr. Senape color?

1. Hi, I have been back & forth deciding on a new spring bag. I want a bright color to update all the netruals that I currently carry. I have been eyeing the Foley & Corinna Jr Jet Setter in Senape, available at Shopbop.com. I love the color as it appears on my computer. I'm looking for a yellow that is rich, not bright, more warm than cool, that could maybe be used through the fall (nothing that screams "spring only").

So, my question is does anyone have this particular bag in this color? If, so can you describe it's color to me & post some pictures? Any other sugguestions for this type of bag in the yellow I describe would be awesome, less than $700! Thanks in advance!!!

2. [​IMG]

here's a pic for reference from Shopbop. I don't have the senape color, but I do have the JSJr and love it. I think the yellow color will look great in this bag. It's very eyecatching. And if you do order from Shopbop (since it is their exclusive color), you can always return it if you don't like it. If you feel like this is TOO MUCH yellow, maybe go for a mini city tote in that same color? good luck and keep us posted on what you decide.

3. rebecca minkoff morning after bag

4. just another vote for the jetsetter in senape. I'm not a bright-colors person, but I ended up with a Barneys ny yellow leather bag and it's one of my favorites and I love carrying it. I say don't be afraid and go for it!

5. Thanks for the replies. I am putting this on my bday list for my husband & would hate to say "thanks for the gift, where's the receipt, it's going back!", althought it wouldn't be the first time, HAHA!

I LOVE the Morning After bag, but the yellow one that I saw on revolveclothing.com had studs on it, & I'm just not a stud girl. Too bad, it looks like an awesome color!

6. So did you ever get it? Does anyone have pics of this color and is it really yellow?