"Flying Under the Radar" great handbags...

TropicalGal....You are soooooooo fabulous! How did you ever find that? I used every search engine! You are the best!!!!!! Can't wait for the site to be up and running......you should see the bag that I saw.....

Compass_Rose, no, I'm not thinking of buying that bag. Nor any leather bag for the mo. Asked out of mere curiosity :yes: Anyway, I'm 4 ft 11" short, that bag will look huge on me?

this one is cute!
ccw_main.jpg

Oh goodie. I think I've found home. Living here in NYC, I've accidentally taken someone else's MJs and Chloes, and found out in time to get my own bags back!!! :shocked: Now, of course, I'm more careful at parties and bars.

Even better is the fact that I love beautiful bags made by designers no one (or should I say only those in the know) knows about, ie - Toscana, Desmo, Tosca Blu... Love their bags, love their worksmanship, want to keep them mine and mine alone! But I know others will catch on one day... Until then, we can enjoy them by ourselves.

Unless you live in NYC...do you know I saw my same exact duffle-type lime green MJ bag on a bus downtown once?!?! We looked at each other and sighed...at least we both have great tastes! :cutesy:

Off-topic: is it safe to change screen resolution?

I asked about this new designer in another thread.

http://www.ignesbags.com (can't access the site because my screen resolution is apparently not right, I daren't change it because I am somewhat PC-illiterate. Thanks for any advice.

PS Read about the bags on a couple of other sites - looks like a designer worth watching out for.

^^ Yes, it is! I posted about this design house a month or so ago having encountered them at a London sample sale. I found getting on to their site easy, but maybe because I am in the UK? Anyway, I predict they are going places!