Flying tomorrow restrictions??

1. Hey guys! I’m flying tomorrow night out of JFK to see my aunt who lives in Palm Beach. I’m so excited, but I’m confused about the new restrictions in terms of what one can put in their carryon. I’m only taking one carryon bag (a Vuitton Keepall 55 :smile:) plus my "personal" bag, and LV backpack. I know all the new rules about gels and liquids. Thankfully, I have all that kind of stuff down there from the last time I visited her. BUT! I heard that on some flights electronic goods were prohibited as well (iPods, laptops, etc.). Is that true? Is it only for international flights? I do not want to get to the airport, and learn that I have to check my precious Keepall; I would be so scared for it! Any input/help would be greatly appreciated!

Emil :heart:
  2. i'm not sure, but i heard that theres some no liquid rule going around? so you basically can't bring makeup and things of that sort :sad:
  3. I heard that they said that if you are in doubt, just leave it home, but that was a few days ago. I am really no help, but have a safe trip!:yes:
  4. I recently booked a flight for my mother and the only restrictions that came up on the website was about liquids...
  5. That's what I'm thinking as well. I have a feeling that it might just be on international flights... Umm... My friend's boyfriend recently flew to France to see family, and I believe they made him check his iPod.

Anyone know?

6. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

A mod can close this thread now, purplekitty22 definitively answered my question with great ease.
  7. You are very welcome!:yes:
  8. Hope this helps...I was curious too. You could call your airline for more information.
    TSA: Prohibited Items

I know that I was thinking about a LV carry-on bag and not sure yet if I should buy one. Hope carry-on luggage doesn't become extinct just because of some stinkers!!:mad:
  9. I think it sucks that I can't carry Diet Coke on the plane anymore!
  10. Thank God solid lip gloss & blushers are allowed! :smile:
  11. LOL :roflmfao:
  12. Too bad liquid eyeliner and mascara isn't :crybaby:
  13. ^^ lol
  14. I can understand why they don't want us to bring liquids through the security gate... but I think it's ridiculous that you can't bring the drinks you buy at the airport in!