Flying overseas tomorrow!! I'll miss everyone!!

1. Well, at least for a couple of days :p

As my counter shows, I'll be flying over to Korea tomorrow, stay there a couple days, and then fly over to Hong Kong in about a week and stay there for about a month. I'll have internet access and everything in Hong Kong but I'm not sure about Korea since we're staying at a hotel in Korea but in Hong Kong we're staying with my relatives.

I have a lot of stuff to do once I get to Hong Kong (renew my citizenship ID card, get new prescription glasses, blah blah blah) but after that it's all SHOPPINGGGGG for me!! :yahoo:

I've made a list of all the LV items I'm going to look for in the second hand shops but it appears that I have since lost that list...oh well... but I do remember some of the major things I'm looking for:

- Mizi or Klara
    - Graffiti Alma PM (black preferred)
    - brown/pink CB papillon
    - pink Trapeze PM
    - black Mat Shelton
    ...and a couple of others...even if I find all of these I probably will only be able to buy one or two, but let's hope that I find at least on of those! :nuts:

Keep your fingers crossed for me! Talk to you guys soon!
  2. Have a great trip!! Good luck with your finds too!!
  3. Nice list. :smile: Have'll love it!!! :nuts: I'm so jealous you're going traveling...have a safe trip.
  4. Have fun! Be safe!
  5. We'll miss you, have fun!
  6. have a safe flight! I miss HK! I'm hoping to go there next year to attend my cousin's wedding :smile:
  7. Have a safe flight, and I hope you get your bags!
  8. Have a safe trip and enjoy!
  9. HAVE FUN! Can't wait to see pics of all of your new acquisitions when you come back! :graucho:
  10. how exciting, I hope you have a ton of fun, cant wait to see what you bring back.
  11. have a great trip!!
  12. Have a safe and fun trip!
  13. have a safe and fun trip!

can you say hi to my parents for me???
  14. Have fun!
  15. Have fun Karman! You'll have so much fun in Hong Kong...I'm soooo jealous!!! I have no time to go!!! But enjoy your trip and make sure to check out all the secondhand shops in Causeway Bay and Tsim Tsa Tsui!!! Jook Nei Hou Wun!!!