Florida Vacation

1. Hey everyone!

So, over break, me and my boyfriend were planning on spending a couple days in Florida. However, the cheapest airfare I can find is $150! I have seen so many ads for cheap Florida flights, but I can't seem to find any! Does anyone have any idea?

Thanks!!! :p
  2. That sounds super cheap to me! Where are you flying to in Florida? Does Skybus leave from your airport? It flies into Ft Lauderdale and offers very cheap flights.
  3. I don't fly often but that sounds cheap to me as well. Especially since its the holiday season.

Where are you planning on visiting?
  4. I just saw an ad from southwest and it was offering $55 flights, one way so $110 round trip, but where are you flying from/to also in general the actual airlines website typically has the best prices as opposed to hotwire/priceline :yes:
  5. $150 is really cheap! :yes:

I don't mean to be pessimistic, but you probably won't find a better deal than that. Have fun on your trip!
  6. That's actually not bad at all. You can check if jetblue flies out of your airport as they are pretty cheap. I also recommend expedia.com, priceline.com, and cheaptickets.com like another tpf'r stated. But I dont think you'll find anything cheaper than that.
  7. Agree w/ the others. Also, I would avoid USA3000. They fly out of the Midwest and I think, east coast to FL. I went to law school in the Midwest and am from FL and I had a 14 hour flight delay once b/c they just overbooked and don't have enough planes, but they did not explain until we landed. It was really awful- we got ten bucks for food. The fare was so cheap, maybe that should have been a warning.