Florida Vacation

heiress28

O.G.
May 12, 2006
Hey everyone!

So, over break, me and my boyfriend were planning on spending a couple days in Florida. However, the cheapest airfare I can find is $150! I have seen so many ads for cheap Florida flights, but I can't seem to find any! Does anyone have any idea?

Thanks!!! :P

That sounds super cheap to me! Where are you flying to in Florida? Does Skybus leave from your airport? It flies into Ft Lauderdale and offers very cheap flights.

I just saw an ad from southwest and it was offering $55 flights, one way so $110 round trip, but where are you flying from/to also in general the actual airlines website typically has the best prices as opposed to hotwire/priceline :yes:

That's actually not bad at all. You can check if jetblue flies out of your airport as they are pretty cheap. I also recommend expedia.com, priceline.com, and cheaptickets.com like another tpf'r stated. But I dont think you'll find anything cheaper than that.

Agree w/ the others. Also, I would avoid USA3000. They fly out of the Midwest and I think, east coast to FL. I went to law school in the Midwest and am from FL and I had a 14 hour flight delay once b/c they just overbooked and don't have enough planes, but they did not explain until we landed. It was really awful- we got ten bucks for food. The fare was so cheap, maybe that should have been a warning.