flora jewelry line advice needed

1. Hi Guys,
    IM'musually not a fan of Gucci when it comes to jewelry but I found out about their flora line about a month ago and totally fell in love with it:love:
    I've been looking for this flora ring literally everywhere, it seems it's out of stock in Europe but may be available in the US or in the Swiss Merezio :confused1:Gucci outlet. Does anyone have this ring and could post a picture of it worn? My SA told be it's pretty big

Also what do you guys think of the pendant (see pic or Gucci ? My SA ordered it for me (it's one of like 2 or 3 left in Europe apparently even if it's not that pricey when compared to other items of the line with stones) but I don't know if I should go for it as it's more than 1000 euros... I really like the design but I'm also a big fan of old jewelry (1870-1930) and for 1000 euros you can get a lot of amazing vintage pieces no one has...I'm torn help me make my decision :s (also the fact that my SA is so nice really does not help!!!)

0417b.jpg 154930_J85G0_9022.jpg
  2. I tried on the horsebit ring from Gucci and it was huge! Really it looks great in the photos but terrible on. I like the Gucci pendant but I would go for vintage personally unless you really love the Gucci.

3. ITA!^
    if you like vintage jewelry, then buy a few pieces rather than only one pendant(which i think is really cute, anyway:love:)

4. Thanks for the info winternight , that's what I was told too...but when and where did you get a chance to see the ring irl?
    Also you and mischa are right I called my SA yesterday to say that I wasn't going to go for the pendant, I really love it but find it way overpriced....anyway I'll probably get a vintage pendant soon instead and post pics in the jewelry forum :yahoo: