Float by Privo - Cute?

1. Are these shoes cute? I would like a pair of comfortable shoes for walking when I'm on vacation. I'm 27. Are these age appropriate for me? I kind of like the denim or green colored ones b/c the black looks a little orthopedic like and the white ones remind me of bad golf shoes.

2. This is off topic, but may I ask how you did that?
    How do you place a 'hidden" link within text?

----

Also, I think they're "age appropriate". But, I also think that, that style depends more on whether you can pull it off or not as a whole, more than it has do do with your age. You could always get a pair that aren't maryjanes and that would solve your problem.;)

3. Butterfly, there is an icon of a globe and an infinity sign in the tool bar under the paperclip. Highlight the text that you want to be a link, click on the globe icon, and then paste the link that you want. Hope this helps!

4. I'm 32 and think those Privos are cute. I think they look more orthodic, granny looking on older ladies but since you're "young", I think they'd be more of a funky, cute look.

They'd be great with jeans and capris. And Privos are pretty comfy. I think they've got better cushioning than other casual athletic shoes like Pumas and Converses.

5. It's just ok for me.

6. Right on, Thanks! :flowers:

7. My brother and his girlfriend were at the Puma outlet recently, and picked out a pair of shoes for me. What do you think of these? Are they age appropriate for me (27)?
    [​IMG][​IMG]