Shy

[​IMG]
    Sinceer

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Thing 1 & Thing 2

[​IMG]
    Tik

Sorry for the large pics, I got this from ONTD.

4. omgoodness. grayve looks like the next NY.

5. AHHHHHH! It's BAAAACCCKKKKK!

6. Yeahhhhhhhhh boyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! Third times the charm!!!

They all have fiveheads...not foreheads! Tyra banks has that too!

I see Joyce Leslie is represented!

Shortee looks umm like she might ride the short bus. i love that part down the middle of two, too long bangs on tweety bird hair AND sharpie eyebrows.

Half of them look like they could snap him in half.

7. Where does he come up with the spellings for their names? Haha I had to reread some of them to figure out what they were. What ever happened to him and Deelishius? I read somewhere that he got another woman pregnant, so they broke up. True story?

8. OMG !!!!!! I FRICKIN' LIVED OFF OF THIS SHOW DURING MY LAST YR AT COLLEGE HAHAHA !! I didn't wanna admit that i watched it until I heard one of my suitemates laughing in the next room at the same time as me and we both opened our doors to find out we secretly loved the show lol

from what i remember from the Reunion show (HAHA!) him and dee broke up because... "they were better off as friends." i think it was bc he was busy and they never got to see each other so they broke it off but remained friends and they still loved each other.
    some mini fight broke out on that reunion show i thought i was watching jerry springer lol

god. VH1 is so awesome

9. As much as I love Brett M. - he's no Flava. :smile: I can't wait for this to start and I'm not ashamed to admit it.

10. I can't wait!!! I think they should do a mtvesque RW/RR challenege between the flavor of love girls vs the rock of love girls. That would be fricking awesome.

11. Horrible girls...... as usual. Can't wait!

12. Deelishius married someone else last year.

I love this show. I cannot wait for the new season! I just hope no one poops on the floor this season!

13. I am surprised to find a couple of full-figured women participating this season. Two contestants might have psionic powers judging by the size of their forehead.

14. :roflmfao: I second that!!!

15. How exciting! When does this show start? Sorry if someone has already mentioned when it starts/started. I don't want to miss the first show!