Flaunt your new Damier Speedy here!

omg! i think all the damier speedies got sold to pf'ers! they all look great! i'm tempted to go and join the club, but i have to keep my stash away for when my chanel caviar turns up.

i love the damier speedy much more than the mono! very cute!

I'm so excited to go back to Hong Kong!! Not only do I have a Muse and Rose City waiting for me, I also have a Damier Speedy 30 too!!

Here's the story of how I got it..

My mum didn't have time to get the bag but checked and said that it was sold out throughout Hong Kong except for this one store. She was busy and asked my SO to go after work. He didn't have cash (Just started working), and his sister was at a spa until 8:30 so he called my best friend, David up. They both took awhile to meet up because my SO got lost (I don't know...how). They finally meet up and go to the ATM. They get there and David says he forgot his PIN because the machine they were at was too high-tech (it was a touch screen and he swears tht threw him off). So they walk to find another ATM..a 'normal one'. Finally, they find one but David still doesn't remember his PIN. After a few tries, the ATM eats his card. LOL!! :lol::lol:

By this time, it's past 8:30 and my SO meets up with his sister. They arrive at the shop 10 minutes before closing and snatch up one of the few remaining Damier Speedy 30s.

My mum calls at few minutes later and asks my SO whether it's "good news, bad news or bad news for me?" LOL!! :roflmfao:

I didn't think my friends and family would go thru all that trouble for me over a bag. WOW. I'll always cherish it! :flowers:

(Sorry for my long post...I just thought that the story was really cute and funny :P)

toiletduck said:
I'm so excited to back to Hong Kong!! Not only do I have a Muse and Rose City waiting for me, I also have a Damier Speedy 30 too!!

My mum didn't have time to get the bag but checked and said that it was sold out throughout Hong Kong except for this one store. She was busy and asked my SO to go after work. He didn't have cash (Just started working), and his sister was at a spa until 8:30 so he called my best friend, David up. They both took awhile to meet up because my SO got lost (I don't know...how). They finally meet up and go to the ATM. They get there and Siew says he forgot his PIN because the machine they were at was too high-tech (it was a touch screen and he swears tht threw him off). So they walk to find another ATM..a 'normal one'. Finally, they find one but Siew still doesn't remember his PIN. After a few tries, the ATM eats his card. LOL!! :lol::lol:

By this time, it's passed 8:30 and my SO meets up with his sister. They arrive at the shop 10 minutes before closing and snatch up one of the few remaining Damier Speedy 30s.

My mum calls at few minutes later and asks my SO whether it's "good news, bad news or bad news for me?" LOL!! :roflmfao:

I didn't think my friends and family would go thru all that trouble for me over a bad. WOW. I'll always cherish it! :flowers:

(Sorry for my long post...I just thought that the story was really cute and funny :P)

Oh....:love: That's very sweet of them ...you are lucky for having wonderful family. Congrats on your new bag. Don't forgte to flaunt the pics here..cute story :biggrin:

toiletduck said:
I'm so excited to go back to Hong Kong!! Not only do I have a Muse and Rose City waiting for me, I also have a Damier Speedy 30 too!!

My mum didn't have time to get the bag but checked and said that it was sold out throughout Hong Kong except for this one store. She was busy and asked my SO to go after work. He didn't have cash (Just started working), and his sister was at a spa until 8:30 so he called my best friend, David up. They both took awhile to meet up because my SO got lost (I don't know...how). They finally meet up and go to the ATM. They get there and David says he forgot his PIN because the machine they were at was too high-tech (it was a touch screen and he swears tht threw him off). So they walk to find another ATM..a 'normal one'. Finally, they find one but David still doesn't remember his PIN. After a few tries, the ATM eats his card. LOL!! :lol::lol:

By this time, it's past 8:30 and my SO meets up with his sister. They arrive at the shop 10 minutes before closing and snatch up one of the few remaining Damier Speedy 30s.

I didn't think my friends and family would go thru all that trouble for me over a bag. WOW. I'll always cherish it! :flowers:

WOO HOO!!! I'm glad you were able to pick one up! ..and just in time too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whew! Enjoy and congrats on such a beautiful bag!;)