flat brass black classique on ebay!!!!

i *think* this might be the one that went for $1600+ the first time around, not sure - but it has all of the extras the other third season did, it's pretty!!!!!!

and yes... im with chauss.. flat brass is fabulous no matter the season...... and i will be the first to tell you that, because i am guilty of loving all of the flat brass seasons :shame:

chaussurewhore said:
RockSteady said:
^ Toni, I think I'm in the same boat as you. It's a nice boat and there's room for a flat brass first ;)

:lol: Who woNow the First Edition Le Dix, with the gold stamped leather tag, now that's truly my dream bag...but the 2nd season is close enough, especially in as new condition.

rock, the one in this thread is not second season, it is third season. i have a second season and there are no numbers on back of tag, just suede! i have also owned a third season flat brass and these pix of tag are third season.:supacool: flat brass is fabulous, no matter what season, right girls?:heart:

Thanks for the info, chaus, I love the flat brass bags so much too, mimz.

I wish I wouldn't have lost the first FBF I had. :cry: It was 2001 and I was an web design consultant for new york life and tracked down one of these Le Dix bags that Kate Moss was holding in all the magazines at Barneys NY. It was actually my first designer handbag purchase, and it was a doozy including NYC sales tax, but I had to have that it bag now that I worked in NYC!

Then next thing you know, 9/11 happened and The DH and I both lost our consultant gigs and I had to return my Balenciaga Le Dix since I hadn't even used it yet. It's so sad when I think about that day, it was the worst day I've ever lived through and I hope to never experience anything worse. :sad:

I was very lucky actually, because my hubby's office was scheduled to move into the WTC and that company he was working for lost employees that were already moved over. I just lost a bag, not a person...I was lucky.

^ slinks...OMG! I'm dying over here. I want this bag so bad. I don't think I've ever felt this way about a bag before...and I've wanted other B.bags before.

I *pray* that I win. I don't think she wants to do a buy it now b/c she's hoping for the moon. I don't blame her though; I'd probably feel the same way having to part with one of my favorites.

The long strap, flat brass le dix is truly my favorite bag design since its inception. This one bag will complete my collection.

I have to say I've been sooo tempted by this bag, but I just bought another B-bag and should save my pennies....
Also, I have the same flat-brass hobo as you and love it so much!
If this bag is calling you so loudly I say go for it! I've felt this way about bags before so I know.
:yes:

^^I agree. I thought i'd stopped - but i'm already planning my next victim!

I would think this one would go for more than the last one as this le dix actually has the long strap!