Flap with new lock at NM

1. Here are pictures from NM invitation card for Fall Trunk Show at Fashion Island June 28 and 29.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. OMG I'd LOVE to have those boots!

3. those boots..simply lovely..

still prefer the classic double Cs..that chanel's trademark

4. How does it close, or lock? maybe by a snap?

5. Huh, Gucci and Louboutin have that same boot coming out for this fall (different trademarks, of course).

6. Love the boots! thx for posting pix

7. Love the boots too! I saw some looking like these at Dior except in patent, but I obviously prefer Chanel than dior ;)

P.S.: sorry out of subject, but Katie123 I love the bag on your avatar. May I ask how much you paid for it and which season this is...? Also is it tweed? Thank you:shame:

8. Hi babylovermika, it's not my bag. I took that picture from chanel.com. It was released last year. The material is jersey. I would hunt for this bag if it's lambskin. I love the color, hardware, style, size, except material. Here is bigger picture for you to see.

[​IMG]

9. Those are killer boots.

10. Love the pictures - but I am not sure about the clasp:confused1:...I too like the CCs.

11. I need those boots! :nuts:

12. Thanks katie123. Can't see the picture though, but that's ok now that I know that it's not from this season:crybaby:. But you're totally right, I'm so scared of buying other fabrics at that price!

13. thanks for sharing katie123.