Five years ago today.....

1. My father died from brain cancer. He'd only been sick for about a year. He became ill suddenly and was fit and healthy his whole life.

Just a reminder: give your loved ones a hug and let them know that you care about them EVERY DAY.

Life is short.

[​IMG]

2. So sorry to hear that. I lost my grandfather, whom I was very close to, a week ago and I know how it feels.

3. Roo, sorry to hear that. Sending you hugs. You are right, life is short. I'm calling mom and dad tonight.

4. So Sorry to hear, I lost my grandfather to Colon cancer. I often tell my family members that I love them because you never know when your last time will be speaking to someone *hugs*

5. I'm sorry to hear about your dad. I had an uncle who also died from brain cancer, but he only had 6 months after the sudden diagnosis. Life is short-thanks for the reminder. I sometimes realize that I am not open enough with my loved ones, and it makes me sad.

6. Sorry Roo.....sending you a hug. My Dad passed away last February. I miss him terribly. It helps that I have so many wonderful memories.

Anne

7. sorry to hear that. you kinda touching what I am so worried about - I am moving soon far away and I just don't know how to handle the fact that I cant be with my parents a lot.

big hug to you.

8. Roo, sending you even more extra hugs and happy vibes your way. Love that pic.

9. Sorry to hear that Roo, I know how hard it is to lose your dad (((((hugs)))))
    I tell my kids I love them everyday!

10. Roo,
    Sending you a big hug. I love that picture. You can see the love the two of you share....
    My mom died 4 years ago and it happened fast too. One never expects it and I still don't want to accept it. I agree with you that we should tell the people around us how special they are. Time is precious and life is too short to waste.
    Wishing you the best in what must be a very difficult day. Remember the love and laughter you Dad gave you, that is forever in your heart.

11. Roo, sending you a big hug. Yes, life is short and we should appreciate our friends and family while we have them.

12. Roo, sorry to hear that.

13. The photograph in your post is charming. You can see the love! Best wishes to you on this rememberance anniversary.

14. Hugs, and I agree your reminder is an important one.

15. Sorry to hear that. Sending you many hugs!