Fit Flops

does anyone know how the sizing runs for the aurelia version of the fit-flops (the gladiators available at NAP)?

i am usually a 7/7.5 in american sizing...would i need a 4 or 5 in fit-flops?

I bought a pair of these and love them. They are the most comfortable flip flops/shoes I have ever worn. I thought my Earth sandals were the best until I tried these. I just ordered another pair from Victorias Secret. I hate to wear shoes....... I did notice on a shoe website they came out with a closed shoe style pair like UGGS for winter. They had sheepskin inside and suede outside and were kind of cute. So I will probably get those for winter.
Anyone else have these fitflops and what do you think of them. My feet have never felt so good and I can walk for hours. :tup:

I have a pair and they are definitely the most comfortable flip flops I own. My MIL loves them too, I'll have to tell her about the closed shoe style. I've never seen it before. I haven't noticed any toning effects like they claim, but I don't care because they're comfortable.

I love them as well. I've had a red pair for maybe a year or two but never wore them for some reason but I started wearing them this summer. I just bought another pair in a different color (silver). A few of my friends own them and I have seen many women walking around in them.

As you mentioned, I don't know if they have any effect on toning my legs, but they have helped a lot with lower back pain and are so comfortable. I will have to check out the closed toe ones.

So funny to read this thread! I bought a pair in black last week at Macy's. When I came home, I did a search and there were many threads under "The Glass Slipper" forum. Most people commented how ugly they are! I find them to be very comfortable and my friends have several pairs in different colors. What are the closed toe ones made out of?

The store that sells the new closed in shoe is called:
www.SoleProvisionsShop.com
The shoe style is called Billow and it comes in 4 colors. I think it will offer much better support for your feet than Uggs.
I don't think the fitflops look ugly on. I think with a nice pedicure your feet look really cute in them. I would rather be comfortable then try to hobble around in shoes that don't fit or you can't walk in, especially when shopping or walking for a few hours.

Last edited:
My friend has 2 pairs and love them, she said they are very comfortable. Though the fitness aspect of it stopped being noticeable to her after a couple of weeks.

My mom bought them from VS before she even knew that they were supposed to tone the legs. She raves at how super comfy they are, so I tried them on and thought they felt great. My mom says that they don't do a thing for her legs, but she loves them. I definitely plan to get a pair myself.

The store that sells the new closed in shoe is called:
www.SoleProvisionsShop.com
The shoe style is called Billow and it comes in 4 colors. I think it will offer much better support for your feet than Uggs.

Oh why oh why did I just click onto that website... this is just plain dangerous. I already have 5 pairs (black, red/white, silver, black patent & bronze) and now they have one for cooler weather?

If you've purchased the Billow, can you model them and post a pic on the website? I'm tempted but I'd like to see what they look like on....

I love Fitflops. I wear them everyday. I even have a pair that's specifically for wearing inside the house only. (We have a shoes-off-at-the-door policy)

I have Walkstars...I searched for them everywhere. They blistered the top of my feet! I don't think they are comfortable, but I may just have the wrong size. Does anyone feel like these ran larger for size?

Just looked at the price of them on the UK and US sites £45 or $49 for the silver Walkstar. We really are totally ripped off here in Britain, that's nearly double the price.

Anyway, moan over. I will without doubt be getting a pair for work! I had a client come in today wearing a pair and they looked pretty nice. She said that when you walk around for a while it makes the muscles in your backside hurt, so they must be doing something!