FISH recipes, please?

1. Hi everyone! I'm looking for quick & easy fish recipes. If you have a delicious recipe that's not so quick & easy, please feel free to post as well. THANK YOU!!! :flowers:
  2. I posted this under the 'easy meals' thread as well.

2 tbsp olive oil
    2 tbsp lemon juice
    2 tbsp white wine
    1 tsp rosemary

Marinate fish for 1-2 hours. Put on the grill and cook over low heat 4 minutes each side. Super yummy and very healthy.
  3. Salmon Arrosto with Rosemary

2 large bunches fresh rosemary
    1 large red onion, thinly sliced
    2-lb salmon fillet, skin on
    Kosher or regular salt
    ground black pepper

Preheat oven to 500 deg. F.

Wash rosemary & pat dry. Place one bunch on a shallow baking sheet. Sprinkle onion on top of rosemary.

Remove any bones from salmon. Season salmon with salt & pepper. Place salmon on onion, skin side down. Cover salmon with remaining bunch of rosemary, saving a few sprigs for garnish.

Roast for 20 minutes. Do not overcook.

Serve with sprigs of fresh rosemary.

Makes 6 servings.
  4. Teriyaki Salmon

4 1/2-in-thick salmon steaks (1 3/4 lb)
    8 thin slices fresh ginger
    4 green onions, whites chopped, greens in 1-in pieces
    1/2 C teriyaki sauce
    1 T sherry

Preheat oven to 425 deg. F. Place salmon into a shallow baking dish; scatter ginger & onion greens over top. In a shallow bowl, whisk together teriyaki sauce & sherry. Pour over fish; cover baking dish tightly with foil. Bake in the center of the oven until fish is cooked through, about 15 min. Serve each salmon steak on a plate along with basmati rice; spoon pan juices over all & garnish with onion whites. Serve with a simple chopped tomato salad, if desired.

Makes 4 servings.
  5. My dad makes the BEST fish kebabs! He takes firm fish like tuna and swordfish, cuts it into 1" cubes and skewers it with sliced onion and bell pepper. Sometimes he puts scallops and shrimp on there too. He marinates it with store-bought teriyaki and throws it on the grill for a few mins. It's really good over rice!!!
  6. Grilled Salmon

1TB dijon mustard
    1 1/2TB low sodium soy sauce
    3TB olive oil
    1 clove garlic, minced (you can add more)
    a couple of salmon filets

Pre heat grill. I use a grill pan so I don't have to bother with the outdoor one. Mix mustard, soy sauce, garlic and olive oil. Marinade salmon filets in mixture for 10-15 mins. Grill for 3-5 mins each side, depending on thickness. The center should still be a teeny bit raw. Serve over rice, and enjoy!
    tip: you can double the marinade mixture, reserve half for dipping or pouring over salmon when it's done :tup:

Broiled Parmesan Tilapia

1/2 TB mayo
    1 TB dijon mustard
    2-3 tsp grated parmesan
    1/2 tsp paprika
    1/4 tsp dried basil (you can leave this out if you prefer)
    a couple of tilapia filets
    fresh lemon juice

Pre heat broiler/oven. Mix mustard, mayo, parmesan, and spices. Season tilapia with salt and pepper, and sprinkle with lemon. Broil for 3 mins on one side, turn over and broil for additional 2 minutes. Take tilapia out of the broiler and smear parmesan mixture on one side of tilapia. Put back in broiler and broil for 3 mins or until parmesan coating is golden brown.
  7. Everything sounds so good! The salmon recipes are extra helpful. I'm from Alaska, so I'm always looking for new ways to prepare salmon. Thanks for the posts so far!
  8. You can never go wrong with salmon steaks on the barbecue!
  9. I usually season my salmon with garlic salt, pepper, dill, parsley and lemon juice. It's delicious!
  10. I usually only add lemon juice, butter, cilantro and salt. Then it's off to the pan/steamer!
  11. Does anyone have any boneless catfish recipes? I have 2 sitting in the freezer waiting to be cooked but I am trying to cut down on fried foods for my bf :smile:
  12. ^ IMO catfish is only good fried! Sorry, I know I'm no help :amuse:
  13. I just posted how I made fish in my dishwasher! haha