First website sale!

1. I'm so excited! I've had so many problems with eBay (even my supplier has recommended against eBay now because they are on a witch hunt with name brands) that I was ready to give up my business. Well, this morning I woke up and found that I made my first sale off of my website!:yahoo:

Just had to share my excitement!

2. :tup::woohoo::drinks::party:

3. Congrats!!! I am working on a website too. Still stuck using PayPal at the moment because as much as I hate to admit it, they are still cheaper than using other credit card services. Congrats again!!!! :smile:

4. well done , keep it going , the more you sell the more people will return !

5. oh how cool, congrats!

6. congrats!

7. Good for You!!:yahoo:

8. :tup:Well done. I wish you well

9. DB,

Congrats on your first sale and on the successful launch of your website. I want to get a website up and running myself as I am sick and tired of ebay's approx $400/wk ransom for listing my Betsey Johnson stuff. I have a site name that I've purchased but that's as far as I've gotten really. I'm totally stuck. Any advice? I'd really really appreciate any guidance that you'd be so kind to offer.

Smiles,

O

10. I would try highpowersites.com They are a really easy online website builder. You just basically put your stuff up and go. they will also put your stuff up on google products.

It takes a LOT of work and study on website SEO, but it's worth it (I'm on page 2 now on google for some of my key words!).

No ebay fees, no waking up in the morning to find my listings pulled, no lame buyers, no stupid ebay rules. I'm just tired of the ebay frustration and heartbreak. I hate that absolutely SINKING FEELING when your listing gets pulled.

11. Sweetheart,

Thanks for the advice, I didn't know about that site. I feel like such an idiot for not knowing how to go about this.

I know about that sinking feeling, it even happens with Betsey Johnson bags and sometimes with her jewelry. Last time I had to wait almost an entire day for their team of losers to, "verify" my bags' authenticity before it was allowed to post. They should try being that vigilant with the real fake bag peddlers.

I hate having to pay Ebay's ridiculous fees. Cluck them.

Wishing you continued success on your new website!

O

P.S. I wish that you could post the name of your site, but I don't think that's allowed. :sad:

12. Oh one more question. About how much did you have to pay HPS?

13. Congrats! Good for you!