First Visit To LV In 2007 !

1. I said 2007 would be the year I started buying luggage pieces and today I headed over for my first piece,but came home with 4 items :graucho: .I won't bore you with a striptease act I know you gals like to get right to the good stuff :smile: .

Mono-Carryall,Mono-Speedy35,Mono-Mini Speedy HL and a cute little Speedy keychain.I do have one other bag in mind that will be released in March but after that I'm taking a rest till I bring home my
    Pégase 70.When you see me doing this :yahoo: you'll know I've bit that bullet.

2. Beautiful :smile: !
  3. WOW. Nice haul. Love the Carryall. What's the retail on that now, if you don't mind me asking?
  4. Wow, especially :love: the carryall. Congrats!
  5. Gorgeous buys! Congrats!
  6. Wow! Congrats, Cat!
  7. :yahoo: Wowza!! Those look so pretty & pale. Congratulations, you got some great pieces.
  8. $1050.00 ;)I thought about ordering the Carryall from e-lux to save on the taxes but decided to go get it from my favorite SA instead.
  9. Cat, those goodies are HOT HOT HOT!!!:nuts:
  10. congrats~!!!!
  11. wow! Beautiful!! Congrats! I love everything! How do you like the 35? Does it look a lot bigger than the 30? I have a 30, but for some reason I feel the need to get a bigger bag.
  12. :yahoo: Congrats, Cat :yahoo: Love your new LV pieces!!! :graucho:
  13. Love The Carryall!!!!!!!!!!
  14. oh! the mini looks SSOOOOOooooo cute next to the big speedies! ah! happy new year girl!
  15. wowee...great haul cat!!!!!!!! Love that virgin vachetta!