First visit to Hermes!

S'Mom

Resistance is Futile
O.G.
Apr 8, 2006
Wish we luck! I'm going to Hermes in San Francisco today to have my first look around. Well, actually yesterday I called the store and spoke to wonderful Paul who was so kind on the phone and actually went in search for the scarf I want, called me back 1/2 hour later after finding it tucked away in the back room just calling my name! It's on hold for me but I have a feeling once I get there, I'll just have to look at some of the others. I wanted the Bolduc as this is my first Hermes purchase and it seems to me to epitomise everything Hermes....but perhaps there's something else calling my name as well????

Anyway, I'm off to get dressed to the hilt and see what awaits me in San Fran....:lol:

I'm kind of excited....

Hi everyone - here is a sort-of update. I did NOT get to Hermes today due to an unexpected visit to the doctor with my 16-year old who it turns out has bronchitis. So, it'll be tomorrow and Paul's waiting for me - Just wanted you to know why I'm not posting about all the goodies I bought. No goodies yet but I DO have a lovely scarf put aside with my name on it! It'll be coming home with me tomorrow! Thanks for all your good thoughts....