First trip to H and first purchase (it's tiny, but still!)

1. Ok, it's a little embarassing to be posting something so little with you guys and your Kellys and Birkins... but I went to Hermes for the first time today and got a little bracelet. :love: I think I'm addicted to these... already planning on my next one (white w/ silver).

[​IMG]

2. Beautiful, congrats!! I have the same one in black and silver and I want more too!

3. Thanks Rose. :heart: I was afraid no one was going to respond and I'd feel like a big idiot, rofl.

Are the colors all permenant or are some seasonal?

4. Some of the colors are seasonal, I think they do a white for summer and an off white for winter. However, some of the stores have had most of the colors including the white and off white. I love the one you have, I want the same one and a cream but in the wider version. They are so easy to wear and look great.

5. I think that is a wonderful start. I love the black w/ the gold, and it looks great on you. Congratulations on your first orange box, I am sure it will be the first of many more to come, :smile:.

6. :heart:your new bracelet, you did really good :tup:. Congratulations!!!!

7. Wow, that is one hot H bracelet. I love how it looks with your other bracelet. I've always wanted one of these for myself....

8. EmilyK ~ What An Absolute Beauty!!!!!:heart::heart::heart:

9. Congrats! It's beautiful, love it.

10. I have an orange one, it is my first H purchase too! I have a soft spot for these. Congrats!

11. CONGRATULATIONS!

There's nothing too small around!!! :okay:

I love these bracelets!

I can't agree with you more, Rose. I remember a L-O-N-G time ago, a SA tried to introduce these bracelets to me, and I said no.

Then months later, I spotted a off-white with palladium, and that became my first bracelet.

Another month later, the pastel blue with palladium became my second one.

I am now looking for the orange with palladium!

12. MrsS, if you remember I told you that the enamel chipped off my bracelet. Well, H store said they will repair my bracelet for free. :tup:

13. I love H bracelets too! Congrats to you EmilyK

14. That's wonderful news, LyannaS!!! :yahoo:

15. Thanks for the warm welcome, guys! :tpfrox:

I have a feeling I'm going to end up with quite a collection of little orange boxes in the upcoming months! As another Hawaii tPFer (Junkenpo) said, it's like Pokemon --- gotta catch 'em all! LOL.