First trip to H and first purchase (it's tiny, but still!)

EmilyK

Somewhat in control
Jan 7, 2007
Ok, it's a little embarassing to be posting something so little with you guys and your Kellys and Birkins... but I went to Hermes for the first time today and got a little bracelet. :love: I think I'm addicted to these... already planning on my next one (white w/ silver).

DSC00583.jpg

Thanks Rose. :heart: I was afraid no one was going to respond and I'd feel like a big idiot, rofl.

Are the colors all permenant or are some seasonal?

Some of the colors are seasonal, I think they do a white for summer and an off white for winter. However, some of the stores have had most of the colors including the white and off white. I love the one you have, I want the same one and a cream but in the wider version. They are so easy to wear and look great.

I think that is a wonderful start. I love the black w/ the gold, and it looks great on you. Congratulations on your first orange box, I am sure it will be the first of many more to come, :smile:.

CONGRATULATIONS!

There's nothing too small around!!! :okay:

I love these bracelets!

Some of the colors are seasonal, I think they do a white for summer and an off white for winter. However, some of the stores have had most of the colors including the white and off white. I love the one you have, I want the same one and a cream but in the wider version. They are so easy to wear and look great.

I can't agree with you more, Rose. I remember a L-O-N-G time ago, a SA tried to introduce these bracelets to me, and I said no.

Then months later, I spotted a off-white with palladium, and that became my first bracelet.

Another month later, the pastel blue with palladium became my second one.

I am now looking for the orange with palladium!

Thanks for the warm welcome, guys! :tpfrox:

I have a feeling I'm going to end up with quite a collection of little orange boxes in the upcoming months! As another Hawaii tPFer (Junkenpo) said, it's like Pokemon --- gotta catch 'em all! LOL.