First Tokidoki......need color opinion!!

Which Color??

1. Black

2. Grey

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I'm fascinated by all those cute characters from this line, but I don't want to stand out too much. I have my eyes on the NUVOLA as I think the shape of this bag is unique & I love the rainbow color zippers & how they can stand out from the style of this bag. Should I get it in the "Fumo" (Grey color) or the "Notte" (Black color)? Which color is more versatile? I have never seen a Tokidoki bag in real any opinions are very helpful! Thanks in advance!!:okay:
  2. I usually would say to get black, but I like how the zippers stand out on the fumo with their black outlining... They both have citta print inside, so I don't think you can go wrong with either one :smile: I have never seen a solid tokidoki bag IRL, but I think they both look good. Sorry I can't be of more help lol! I'm as indecisive as any! But I think for the money, black is a more versatile color :smile:
  3. Personally I like the Notte color. I've seen both of them at my Bloomingdale's and the Notte stands out more to me than the Fumo. The fumo is a little light (of course it's a smoke color).
  4. same here I like the Notte...
  5. i'd go with Notte. the zipper stands out more and, in general, black hides more dirt than grey.
  6. i'd go with fumo, normally i would say black but i really like the grey, i've been waiting to find a fumo gioco on sale.