First Tokidoki......need color opinion!!

Which Color??

• Black

• Grey

Results are only viewable after voting.

HappyAngel

O.G.
Apr 23, 2006
I'm fascinated by all those cute characters from this line, but I don't want to stand out too much. I have my eyes on the NUVOLA as I think the shape of this bag is unique & I love the rainbow color zippers & how they can stand out from the style of this bag. Should I get it in the "Fumo" (Grey color) or the "Notte" (Black color)? Which color is more versatile? I have never seen a Tokidoki bag in real life.....so any opinions are very helpful! Thanks in advance!!:okay:
9522_5653.jpg
9522_5657.jpg

I usually would say to get black, but I like how the zippers stand out on the fumo with their black outlining... They both have citta print inside, so I don't think you can go wrong with either one :smile: I have never seen a solid tokidoki bag IRL, but I think they both look good. Sorry I can't be of more help lol! I'm as indecisive as any! But I think for the money, black is a more versatile color :smile:

Personally I like the Notte color. I've seen both of them at my Bloomingdale's and the Notte stands out more to me than the Fumo. The fumo is a little light (of course it's a smoke color).