First time poster looking for help. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LaraW

Aug 22, 2007
Hey girls,

I was wondering if any of you girls could help me with an identity issue with a Louis Vuitton bag I acquired from a friend a year ago. If this is in the incorrect forum, please move it, or point me in the direction of someone who can help me. :smile:

So anyways, a good friend of mine gave me a beautiful little LV bag last year that she had used once or twice. Since then I have used it only a handful of times when going out for dinner or going to a concert. With the purchase of a new car, I am looking to sell the purse for face value. The mod-bug has hit and I want to sell it so I can afford to get a few little goodies for my car.

I have never been into the designer bag scene and know next to nothing about this bag. I am looking to eventually post the bag on craigslist and/or ebay and would appreciate if anyone can tell me exactly what bag this is (for description purposes) and perhaps give me an appraisal of the bag.

It is in excellent condition aside from a few little marks on the inside and on the metal work (zipperpull and lock). The material outside is flawless, unfaded and as bright as the day I got it. It has been taken care of with utmost care.

:smile: If anyone could help me, I'd *greatly* appreciate it! Thank you!

1.jpg

2.jpg

My lovely boyfriend modeling the bag, hahah.

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

This is a fake bag unfortunately.

For questions about authenticity, try the authenticate this forum. Otherwise, the best gauge of bag value is on eBay - so you can get an idea of how much other people are willing to pay for bags in whatever condition.

Status
Not open for further replies.