first there were fendi baguettes

1. hi all! your gorgeous collections are so inspiring i thought i'd share a few of my fendis. these are my faves

fendi bags1.jpg fendi bags2.jpg fendi bags3.jpg
  2. Oh my goodness.. they're so cute and colourful ! I never knew there were so many varieties of them ! My favourite one would have to be the blue patterned one in the third picture, bottom left. It's so darling ! :biggrin:

3. Ohhh they are so pretty!! Thanks for sharing!

Selena

4. gorgeous collection!

5. Wow! That's a very pretty collection. Thanks for sharing!

6. Goregous collection!! I love the baguettes!!!

7. Gorgeous baguettes!!

8. Nice collection, my eyes got glassy when i saw the very first fendi in the first pic. It is just TDF!

9. those are so beautiful! i've always loved the baguettes but never new really how many designs they had

10. Those are totally adorable. I'm impressed how varied your collection is within a bag!

11. wow! love the bags! you've got a great collection! i'm totally loving the bag with the white stitching! its so cute!!! thanks for sharing!!!

12. I absolutely LOVE them. All of them and Yes, I am jealous! LOL
    My Fav is the Light Blue patterned bag in the 3rd pic. Awesome. Do you have a style name for that one?
    I have to tell you tho, that Fendi stole some hair from my Black Poodle (named Gucci) to make that middle bag in the 2nd pic. LMAO!

13. loooooooooooooooove ur fendi's
    thanx for sharing

14. Nice, nice, nice

15. Colorful collection!