Jimmy Choo first Spring purchase?

Hi JC GALS, I am new to this forum-but am a little excited about a clutch i saw online @Saks/ its called ZULU and is black with gold studs -love it.
anyone seen it-its hard to buy by site un seen-help!!!
Hi LABAG, welcome to Choo town. I haven't seen Zulu IRL, but was thinking of it for a cosmetic bag. It is cute in the black, but they also have it at jchoo.com in the drummed leather so you might want to take a look there before you buy at Saks:yes:

Hi LABAG, welcome to Choo town. I haven't seen Zulu IRL, but was thinking of it for a cosmetic bag. It is cute in the black, but they also have it at jchoo.com in the drummed leather so you might want to take a look there before you buy at Saks:yes:
I ORDERED IT ! @NM ,I GOT OVERNIGHT FOR 7.OO SHOULD GET IT BY FRIDAY MORNING.i'll post pics when i do. I hope i really love it-the SA just said its in black leather,so we'll see.:P

Aww...The navy doesn't look like a dumbo! It's a beautiful bag and if I were going to get a drummed leather bag, that would be it! :tup:

Yeah, after all that teasing, it really doesn't look like dumbo. But it was fun, eh? I really liked the leather IRL. And like I said earlier, the black drummed Roxie could follow me home if it wants to. I didn't see the navy in the boutique...I wonder if it was only ordered by the wholesale market.

I did take a look at the Mink Riki on JC.com yesterday and it is much more taupe than the photo we saw here showed. I liked the actual color MUCH better! :tup:

I think my favorite bags of '08 are the Cream Ring/Riki but I'm afraid the color is much too light for me, it is beautiful though! :heart: And I really like the Navy drummed leather Ramona that is being offered as a pre-sale on BG. I love the color and the drummed leather just seems to work really well in Navy. Alas, I'm not a Ramona fan....I have one and I prefer the smaller Riki.

As for finding a bag Mick, I think that happens with shopping sometimes. You see so much you just get overwhelmed and then decide to pass on everything! :blah: In the next few days one or two of the bags you saw may keep popping into your head and you'll decide that it was indeed "the" bag! :girlsigh:

I'm just glad you had a safe trip and you didn't cause any kind of ruckus while you were in NYC. I myself kept looking to the southwest for the tell-tale mushroom cloud that I thought for sure would alert me that you had made it to NYC with your usual arsenal! :sos:

I love reading all of the Choo forum ladies' posts... but especially yours Stinker because we share an undying devotion to the Ring bag:heart: Had it not been for this ^ particular post of yours, where you say that you're more into the Riki than the Ramona, I would have purchased the latter and most certainly would've had buyer's remorse:sad:. That's because we're more into north-south bags than we are east-west (wide) bags. Thanks!

Hi GyrlLayney!

I know....the Riki/Ramona debate has come up quite a bit and it's like the Mahala/Maddy bag, most of us tend to prefer one size over the other. :shrugs:

I find the Ramona is just a bit too big for me. To me, the Riki is perfect....and the Ring is in a class all by itself! Perfection squared! :heart::tup::heart:

OH! And you're leaving PA. for CA.??

Hi GyrlLayney!

I know....the Riki/Ramona debate has come up quite a bit and it's like the Mahala/Maddy bag, most of us tend to prefer one size over the other. :shrugs:

I find the Ramona is just a bit too big for me. To me, the Riki is perfect....and the Ring is in a class all by itself! Perfection squared! :heart::tup::heart:

OH! And you're leaving PA. for CA.??

Yes indeedy, the Ring is our IT bag of ALL time, Stinker! So I guess I'll hunt around for a burgundy Riki or Ring. If you see one turn up somewhere - LET ME KNOW! As for moving to Cali - :tup:yes, it will happen and I'm soooo :yahoo:excited!!! I wrote all about it here: http://forum.purseblog.com/money-talks/bag-ban-buddy-club-154900-254.html#post5034607

So when are you moving out here GyrlLayney? My older sister lives in PA and I think she likes it. I've lived here in CA since I was 6 and have thought of moving several times, but the weather is what keeps us here. That and family of course.

I really like this Maddy. I think it's from the cruise collection.

073MADDYSHC_large_fr_Champagne.jpg

So when are you moving out here GyrlLayney? My older sister lives in PA and I think she likes it. I've lived here in CA since I was 6 and have thought of moving several times, but the weather is what keeps us here. That and family of course.

JM - I'd love to move out there by late 2009/early 2010. Depends on how quickly my DH can land a job out there, then how the housing market looks: (1) in my area (Philly region) for selling and (2) in Ventura County for buying (right now it doesn't look great for buying so if need be, we'll rent). What county do you live in?

JM - I'd love to move out there by late 2009/early 2010. Depends on how quickly my DH can land a job out there, then how the housing market looks: (1) in my area (Philly region) for selling and (2) in Ventura County for buying (right now it doesn't look great for buying so if need be, we'll rent). What county do you live in?
You will LOVE it here:yahoo:l have lived in Ca. Westlake Village, (Ventura county area)
for the past 20 years, it is Beautiful!!! I'm from N.J. originally, and go back to NYC for business, but LOVE living here, sun, beach, skiing, all within an hr. away. Hope your plans work out :beach:

OK look....I have a cold, it's cold outside, and tomorrow....according to the weather guy, a storm is going to come through here that is just ALL bad. So, if it's not too much trouble, could you CA. girls, in a show of sympathy to us East Coast girls.....NOT talk about the sun, the beach and how woooonderful the weather is out there!!! ;):P;)

GyrlLayney, Jburgh had a bronze metallic Riki and she said everything under the sun stuck to it so she returned it. Because like you, that was going to be my next bag as well until I read Jburgh's experience with the bag. :yes:

Lionlaw

Please post pics of your navy Ramona when you get her as I have been eyeing up this bag for a while. I'm not sure whether to go for it or not as I want to see what the leather looks and feels like!

Stinker

I love the ring! I was torn at the time between a Balenciaga Day bag and the ring and I went for the B bag instead!! Wish I had bought a ring as well!