First Shoe Fall/Winter purchase!

1. I will definately add these to the Louboutin thread, except I was so excited about this purchase I just had to make a big deal about it.. hence the new thread.

Black suede Alta Ariella boots.. I had to resist the urge to buy in burgundy too :crybaby: but I just must be satiated with these for now. They are so comfortable! ladies?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Gorgeous! They look perfect on you.
    I :heart: it!

3. thanks mychillywilly! your compliment definately made my day. I cant believe I am saying this but I cant wait until fall to wear them. That probably wont be such a long wait here in seattle :rolleyes:

4. Those are hot, and they look great on you. Congrats!

5. beautiful boots and they look fabulous on you...congratulations!

6. Gorgeous!! They look great on you!

7. thanks ladies! I still cant over how really comfortable they are more than any other boots I own.

8. ouch! those are hot!

9. Stunning boots!!!!
    You are a Lucky gal.

10. Gorgeous!!! Congrats!

11. I love them! Congrats! They look great on you!
    I got these in the brown suede and they are so comfortable. IKWYM about the burgundy, I saw that color and gasped. But black is a perfect choice.

12. Yes I am looking forward to colder weather so I can wear my boots too. :wlae:I can't help keep returning drooling over your boots. :drool: I don't know that they are available in burgundy too. BTW how is the sizes compared to other CLs, like very prive or rolande? I asked Barneys here and they are not going to receive any CL knee boots. Thanks in advance.

13. I dont own any rolandes or vps. The shaft of the boot is pretty narrow so I had to go a full size up just like the decolletes. These are a 38 and my US7 mid-range width foot fits in a 37-37.5 for most CLs.

14. I dont know how I let go of those burgundy ones.... but I needed to make a pratical choice, both for my wallet and my wardrobe ;)

15. OMG! I'm drooling! The are absolutely stunning!
    Congrats!
    btw how high is the heel?