First real life RM Sighting! Was it you?

I live in Tampa and saw a woman at International Mall with a fuschia/gold Lex and it was the first RM I had seen in real life. I approached her and asked her all about it and then I asked her if I could touch it! It was a little akward but she was really nice about it and let me touch it. By the way, the Lex doesn't get much talk, but it is really cute.

Hey I grew up in Tampa.. hence the picture of the Tampa "skyline" in my sig.... Isn't it pretty! :yahoo:

I saw someone a couple days ago with a Saddle Nikki at Walmart in ATLANTA.

I haven't seen but a handful of RM girls in ATL- but i really tried to follow her so i could get a closer look! I was with someone, so i didn't want to seem weird by chasing her down! I was sooo shocked. None of our places carry RM so it had to have been a TPFer.

Still haven't seen one!!

Most Jersey girls are obsessed with logos and don't want anything that doesn't have C, LV or G plastered all over it. I used to be one of them! This forum has helped me see the light and love adding some all leather bags to my collection. I am still waiting to meet my Jersey RM twin...I know there has to be someone out there.

When I finally see someone I am 100% going up to them.

Okay - I thought I saw one at the security checkpoint in Atlanta. It was a jade-looking green MAB with patent or shinier leather flap, trim, etc - does that exist??

I was about ten ppl behind the lady carrying it. And I'm sorry to say, it was so full that I definitely understand why ppl think it looks like luggage. If I got one, it would be for luggage-related uses. I was hoping to get through security quickly enough to stalk the bag a bit more but she must have caught the shuttle while I was in line:sad:

I saw a woman in Philadelphia last weekend with a black MAM in Anthropologie.. She then spotted me with my Hazelnut MAM and we stood there staring at each other for a minute recognizing each others bags then went on our merry ways. This woman was with he Husband, Child and big a** dog! haha.

We had a short MAM stand off! It was excellent : )

Okay - I thought I saw one at the security checkpoint in Atlanta. It was a jade-looking green MAB with patent or shinier leather flap, trim, etc - does that exist??

I was about ten ppl behind the lady carrying it. And I'm sorry to say, it was so full that I definitely understand why ppl think it looks like luggage. If I got one, it would be for luggage-related uses. I was hoping to get through security quickly enough to stalk the bag a bit more but she must have caught the shuttle while I was in line:sad:

Did it look like this? I believe this is the only two tone GREEN bag RM has out.

green_green_patent1.jpg