First post/New Purchase (and not a damier speedy)

1. Hi all,

I'm Tami, a 19 year old college student from Michigan. I've been collecting LV for about a year and a half now, so I'm still pretty new to everything. Yesterday was my boyfriend and I's anniversary and he got me some beautiful gifts from the best store in the world ;)

Multicolore Pochette Cles:
    I'm super picky about color combination on white MC and I definately adore this.

AND ...

White Multicolore Eliza!

I've been dying for an Eliza since they first came out, but of course college student money situation came about and I've had to pass on it. I was so suprised and happy! Now I just need it to stop raining so I can take it out!
  2. Congrats Tami and welcome! Beautiful pieces!
  3. A great big welcome to the forum!!!!!!!:biggrin: What beautiful gifts from your bf!! You are sooo lucky. He seems like a keeper!:yes:
  4. Love your new purchases, Congrat's.

does your Eliza hold a lot ?

BTW, welcome to the forum.

5. Welcome!! Congrats on your new items!! Enjoy!!
  6. Thanks :smile: Yes it does hold quite a bit. Here's a few pics!

With everything in her:

Inside view:

All the items:

Since I'm quitting smoking tomorrow I've decided I might get myself a wapity as a little award if I make it 1 month. I'm hoping I'll be able to fit it in there. I might need a smaller wallet.

7. So pretty.
  8. Hi Tami! :smile: Now, I must say that I am not a white Multicolore fan, but that bag is adorable!

Do you sometimes sell on eBay under your screenname here? I seem to recall an eBay seller with the same name.
  9. Beautiful gifts! Congrats!
  10. Your Eliza is so pretty, CONGRATS!
  11. Congrats, Tami (I'm Tammy too!)! I love your new pieces. Welcome to the forum!
  12. Your purchases are gorgeous, congratulations! :smile:
  13. Hi there! Yes I do sell on eBay with the name multicolordreams. :smile: Thanks for your complements on my new bag!

14. Welcome!:flowers: Those are SO NICE!!!:love: CONGRATS!!!
  15. congrats, you made a great choice! and welcome to the PF!