First post/New Purchase (and not a damier speedy)

1. Hi all,

I'm Tami, a 19 year old college student from Michigan. I've been collecting LV for about a year and a half now, so I'm still pretty new to everything. Yesterday was my boyfriend and I's anniversary and he got me some beautiful gifts from the best store in the world ;)

Multicolore Pochette Cles:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I'm super picky about color combination on white MC and I definately adore this.

AND ...

White Multicolore Eliza!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I've been dying for an Eliza since they first came out, but of course college student money situation came about and I've had to pass on it. I was so suprised and happy! Now I just need it to stop raining so I can take it out!

2. Congrats Tami and welcome! Beautiful pieces!

3. A great big welcome to the forum!!!!!!!:biggrin: What beautiful gifts from your bf!! You are sooo lucky. He seems like a keeper!:yes:

4. Love your new purchases, Congrat's.

does your Eliza hold a lot ?

BTW, welcome to the forum.

5. Welcome!! Congrats on your new items!! Enjoy!!

6. Thanks :smile: Yes it does hold quite a bit. Here's a few pics!

With everything in her:
    [​IMG]

Inside view:
    [​IMG]

All the items:
    [​IMG]

Since I'm quitting smoking tomorrow I've decided I might get myself a wapity as a little award if I make it 1 month. I'm hoping I'll be able to fit it in there. I might need a smaller wallet.

7. So pretty.

8. Hi Tami! :smile: Now, I must say that I am not a white Multicolore fan, but that bag is adorable!

Do you sometimes sell on eBay under your screenname here? I seem to recall an eBay seller with the same name.

9. Beautiful gifts! Congrats!

10. Your Eliza is so pretty, CONGRATS!

11. Congrats, Tami (I'm Tammy too!)! I love your new pieces. Welcome to the forum!

12. Your purchases are gorgeous, congratulations! :smile:

13. Hi there! Yes I do sell on eBay with the name multicolordreams. :smile: Thanks for your complements on my new bag!

14. Welcome!:flowers: Those are SO NICE!!!:love: CONGRATS!!!

15. congrats, you made a great choice! and welcome to the PF!