First Post! Need your expert advice girls

1. Hi all,

I'd appreciate your advice on what Autumn/Winter bag to buy this year. I'm a big Mulberry fan, and already have an oak Phoebe and black Bayswater. I'm looking for a chocolate brown bag, and have my eye on the new Emmy (although it's seems to have got a big thumbs down from you guys, it's gathering momentum here), or a Muse. For those of you that own a Muse, what's the quality like? Compared to Mulberry? Is it practical (yes I know, I have to be sensible, I'm a Mummy to two little boys!) What do you think of the Emmy now we have seen it out and about a bit more?

Looking forward to hearing from you! Excited about this being my first post!

Sally
    xxx

2. I have the antique glace Baywater in black, and as the leather seems to be stiffer, the flap hasn't curled. Having said that, it is still fairly new and I wear my Phoebe more in the summer, so we will wait and see!

I love the Muse, but share your concerns about it being more a formal "grown-up" style. I don't work so dress casually most of the time. What do you think of the Emmy?

x

3. I'd chose the Muse out of the two bags you mentioned. However, when you mentioned you wanted a dark brown bag the first two bags that come to my mind that are absolutely gorgeous in brown are Bottega Veneta's ball bag and Fendi's Spy. BV is really a high quality bag. The leather is soooooooo soft.

Here's a pic of the BV ball bag in black. I couldn't find a pic of it in the dark brown. It is really pretty in brown.
    [​IMG]

4. Thanks, both bags you mentioned are gorgeous - but I think I am stuck now on the Muse. It looks like it's going to be difficult getting hold of one though (I live in the UK). I'll keep you posted!

x