First post - Courtney?!

1. Hi,
    This is my very first post but I've been lurking for quite a long time! And I really, really, really want a Courtney! I don't know what year/season it's from or what colors it comes in (I've only seen a fuschia-ish color and a black) but I was wondering if anyone could direct me to a good place to buy one?
    I know eBay is not exactly "safe" - especially for someone like me who can't authenticate bags - and maybe it's not recent enough to be in stores? Any good (trusted) online shops?
    thanks for all your help!
  2. I purchased mine from eBay earlier this year. It was huge on me so I had to resell it. It was Raisin (dark burgundy) and absolutely gorgeous. And the leather was awesome on it. It also comes in a smaller size, called the Sienna. I have seen the Courtney in Black, Raisin and an emerald green. Good luck on your search and WELCOME to the forum! I will keep my eyes open for one but I have not seen this bag in stores in a few months.
  3. I wouldn't implicitly trust bluefly or amazon because both have been known to carry fake designer handbags from time to time (it depends on the lot that the buyer bought).
  4. Just want to let you know I received a fake Blake from Bluefly. They said they had it authenticated, but it had ykk zippers, no tags or dustbag. I had no problems with getting a refund.
  5. Oh, that's disappointing! I'm glad to hear Bluefly refunded your money without any problems. I can't believe they say they had it authenticated. :shrugs:
  6. That's terrible! So dishonest...taking advantage of people (like me!) who don't know all the intimate details of their favorite bags!
    I'm still keeping an eye out for a Courtney...wish me luck!