First post and my first LV!

1. Hi everyone!

I am a uni student in Sydney, Australia and the other day my WONDERFUL boyfriend decided I deserved my first Louis Vuitton! YAY! So here is a pic! It is a Moka epi Alma....very classy I think!

The epi leather is definitely my favourite, but unfortunately this colour is now discontinued (you all probably knew that).
    Anyway, what do you think?

2. Welcome!!!:flowers: Wow congratulations and your BF is such a sweetheart:tender: Nice colour indeed ,love it:love:
  3. Congrats, what a sweet boyfriend, the color and the bag is gorgeous :love:
  4. congratulations its lovely, what a nice thing to do for you! :smile:
  5. WOW! Love it!
  6. Thank you all so much! It is even more beautiful in real life. My boyfriend collects synthesizers, new and vintage, so he has a small fortune of nice things and he thought that being 25 I was finally responsible enough to have something nice myself!:p

He really is a sweetie though!:love:
  7. Great bag and GREAT boyfriend! Welcome! Thanks for the photo and hope to hear from you again!
  8. welcome aboard and nice bag
  9. Very pretty!!!
  10. Nice to see another Aussie member on tPF, welcome!
    I like the bag, it's so classy & the mocha is such a nice colour :smile:
  11. Amazing choice! It's always exciting to get your first ever Louis Vuitton! I just got my best friend her first bag...the Speedy 25 in the monogram!
  12. welcome!!!

your bag is beautiful. i too love the epi. its very durable.
    the color is just stunning.
  13. Welcome to the PF! That is beautiful!
  14. Welcome to the PF!! Congrats on your first LV, it's a beautiful bag!! Watch out, it's's not gonna be your last!!!!
  15. Its beautiful.. You have a great boyfriend!