First Piece of Chanel RTW. Was This a Fair Price?

1. i don't know. i didn't ask for any. do they fake RTW? ugh. that would suck so bad.

Kodi-

2. very strange as (1) price is exceptionally cheap; (2) no photo for the size /composition tag (usually will tell the time of production, e.g. 07A (2007 Fall) with the serial number. Pretty doggy!

3. Imo it's questionable whether this is authentic. The label doesn't look resewn into the garment; however it's unlined which I find odd, as I do the sizing indicating a petite. Chanel does not size "petite." Another oddity is the button that she couldn't get a close up of. Why not? It's not in a hard to view place. I also question the edge stitching. I've never seen Chanel finish a garment in this fashion. If you can back out of this, I would in a nanosecond.

4. I think it looks fake too. And I don't see anywhere on the auction the claim that it is authentic.

5. Did you buy it? It was sold to Kodi325 which I guess is you. I hope it is real...keep us posted!!!

6. I really hope you posted here first and took the ladies advice before you bid for this? Please keep us informed...

7. Yea, this looks fake....

8. It dosen't say "authentic" anywhere in the listing.......

9. hmm im not an expert but i havent run into many "fake" chanel RTW pieces but that may be because sellers dont think theres as high of a demand for Chanel RTW as there are for bags, etc...

anyhow...i havent seen this pattern before but it helps to see the pic of the whole tag since chanel always says which season they are from--the older collections would even be handwritten and include a tag of which retail store sold this originally...

10. well. i'm offically super worried. but not much to do now but wait until it arrives. take more photos, see what you say. and figure out if i should try for a refund or not. ugh. how depressing. thanks for all the replies. we shall see.

Kodi-

11. Aw Kodi, we'll keep our fingers crossed for you!