First MJ post, MbMJ Softy Faridah in Poppy,MINE!

1. Hi, I'm new to this part of the forum, usually I hang out in Coach. But had I to share my excitement. I just ordered this MbMJ bag. I saw it and immediately fell in LOVE! It is the perfect size for me, and just looks luscious! I had to seriously hunt this down in this color, took a week but it's mine! Can't wait to get it!
  2. Nice! I know some people really want Poppy for some models and are having a hard time. Congrats!
  3. Congrats. You are sure to love it. Poppy is such a great color.
  4. congratulations! I love my Faridah too!
  5. I just got mine today...same purse same color. I had to have it also and I too buy mostly Coach, some MJ and LV but I had to have this. Found one of four left at Nordies nation wide. I can't wait to carry it. I sold my firebird Teri to get this...It must be Love
  6. Congrats! I love the Faridah shape, and that color is so pretty! Welcome to MJ, hopefully this won't be your last!!!
  7. We must have been thinking the same, I just pursed my first MJ bag this morning. Its the Faridah in black. I been wanting one forever and I said hey I deserve it. I need a new purse it has been two months since I brought a new one. I was long overdue.
  8. Congrats! Love the Poppy!:love:
  9. Great colour! Would love to see pics when you get it...
    Congratulations! :flowers:
  10. oooooh! cant wait to see modeling pics!
  11. Niiiiiiice!!!!