First MJ Bag for early B-day!

1. So I have been eyeing the seventies satchel for awhile now and really loved the indigo color. My husband and I were in NYC for a wedding and I had to stop by the gigantic Bloomingdale's there, we certainly don't have anything even close to that store where I live. Anyways, I was hinting that I'd love a Marc Jacobs bag for my birthday, well to my surprise my husband thought it was a great idea too! I love it when a plan comes together. :upsidedown:
    So I got my indigo Seventies Satchel and a zip clutch to go w/. I love the color, and the leather is so divine, what a wonderful bag! What a great trip to New York. I'll try and post pics when I stop going gaga over my new bag!!
  2. Congrats to you! I can't wait to see your pics!:graucho:
  3. Yay! Congrats! Indigo is a great color for the Seventies satchel. Enjoy. Can't wait to see your pics.
  4. What a wonderful husband!!:tup:
  5. Love the Seventies Satchel!! Congrats! What an amazing 1st MJ bag and birthday present. Can't wait to see your pics! :yes:
  6. What a great choice & color! Congrats!!
  7. What a beautiful bag AND a matching zip clutch too. That brings it over the top! Congratulations on your first MJ!
  8. What a great birthday gift! Now we're bag twins. :p Congrats!!
  9. Congrats! That's fantastic! But be warned: now that you have one, you're going to want more! :yes:
  10. post pics! congrats :biggrin:
  11. Great choice and such a sweet gift.
  12. Thanks everyone for the kind words. It's great to have others who get the allure of a fabulous handbag!:smile:
  13. I can't wait to see pics...I don't think I've ever seen that bag! And you CAN'T GO WRONG with a zip clutch!!!! Congrats and happy birthday!