First MC purchase help?

1. I have a mono and Damier and am now looking for my first (black) MC purchase....Alma, Speedy 30 or Audra...any thoughts? I already have a mono Speedy 25 and Damier Saleya :heart: :heart:
  2. 0o0o0o, umm,
    alma (very classic style)
    audra (totally think this is CUTE)
    speedy (SUPER CLASSIC style with abit of pep!!!)

good luck!!!
  3. Hi:smile: ,I'll choose Trouville cos I love the shape more than alma.OK Alma out of the three choices.:biggrin:
  4. Speedy! But the Audra is a very close second!
  5. I would get the alma, or a trouville:biggrin:
  6. either the speedy or the Alma:yes: you can't go wrong with those two !
  7. The Audra is a beauty, but looks really tiny IMO and there's no zipper to close it.
    I have the black Alma and am totally in love :love: but the Speedy is gorgeous, too :shame:
  8. I have both Alma and Audra, and I'm not sure which one I love more!:love:
    But if you're considering Speedy as well, I'd go for it because I believe it's more practical and roomy than these two.
  9. The Speedy is very heavy, just something to take into consideration. I'd go for the Audra, cute shape and love the handles. Something a little different.
  10. I agree with Coltsfan (even though I'm a Patsfan), that Speedy weighs a ton, even when empty.
    I have the Sologne, which I love. It's bigger than the Audra, but still small. A friend of mine has the Trouville. It's a great bag. Has an outside pocket which is handy and the bottom isn't leather like the Alma. You have to be really careful with leather bottoms, especially on a handcarried bag.
  11. My vote goes to the alma-such a classic shape. I know this isn't one of the choices but I saw the aurelia IRL last week and it was gorgeous! I love the BH and it is basically a MC BH:love:
  12. I would go with Audra.
  13. I love the Audra. You don't see it as often as the Speedy nor the Alma. I was actually thinking about picking one up the other day when I saw it at Harrods.
  14. I would go for the Audra.
  15. I'd go for audra. That bag is so beautiful :biggrin: