First LV Purchase!!!

LEAH LOVES LV

Jan 22, 2006
Hello everyone,

Today I bought my first LV--a Mono Speedy 30. I was disappointed though when I unfolded the Speedy after taking it out of the box and found creases in it. :sad: I just read another post about this, and other PF members said the creases come out eventually. What can I do to help "speed" up the process of getting the creases out of my Speedy??
Thanks!!

LEAH LOVES LV said:
Hello everyone,

Today I bought my first LV--a Mono Speedy 30. I was disappointed though when I unfolded the Speedy after taking it out of the box and found creases in it. :sad: I just read another post about this, and other PF members said the creases come out eventually. What can I do to help "speed" up the process of getting the creases out of my Speedy??
Thanks!!

You might want to repost this over in the LV section. The people over there can tell you what they've done to get rid of the creases.

CONGRATS!!! Make sure you stuff the bag and leave it somewhere so it gets warm, like on the window ledge or something like that (warm canvas will become crease free faster).:idea:

LEAH LOVES LV said:
Hello everyone,

Thanks!!

at night, stuff towels in it...mine only took a few weeks...its no big deal..they wont stay there forever. When I got the mono 25 it was folded so thats why I used the towels..but the damier 30 was not folded. so it never had a crease. it will come out...dont worry!!! be happy!!!:yes: :yes:

Thanks everyone for your input/advice on this. Yes I am happy to have my first LV and look forward to carrying it for a long time!
The SA showed me that the Speedy is folded for storage and/or travelling. So I guess some of the new ones they sell are folded??
I'm really not sure. I purchased this at the LV Store in Union Square, San Francisco, CA. by the way.

Leah - you and I are twins! I just purchased my first LV this weekend too and it is also a Speedy 30.:biggrin: Congrats to both of us!!:love: :love:

Mine has creases too. It's currently stuffed with hand towels and sitting by a window for the heat. I'm confident the creases won't last long. Enjoy your new speedy!