First LV purchase-popincourt

1. My first LV purchase, the popincourt. When I was first deciding which one to pick I was torn between the Speedy 30 and popincourt. I knew that the speedy is the classic LV, but I loved the shape and style of the pop. I don't mind its a hand held bag ,as both are. I have not seen anyone where I live that have a popincourt. Anyone else have the popincourt?I see speedy's all over - some real and some with fake ones. Next purchase will be a shoulder bag, when ever that willl be.!! Is it me or being a new LV owner, I am anal about placing it away from any where that might have the possibilty of getting dirt on itor any possible spillage. I place it on cloth over my leather seat and place it down. I'm sure this behavior will wear off after the vanchetta gets more of a patina. I don't know how to add a picure.

2. I thought you could extend the Handle's and the Popincourt Would be a shoulder bag? I'm thinking this will be my first LV purchase also. I want a Speedy but really want a shoulderbag.

3. I think the OP is talking about the reg. Popincourt, and you're talking about the popincourt haut...the haut is a shoulder bag.

4. ah ok, thanks :smile:

5. Congrats on your purchase! Can't wait to see pics.

6. The popincourt is so cute. Congrats on your first LV!

7. Hoorah for the 1st LV! :smile:

8. Yay! Congrats on your new LV. LV bags are seriously addicting!

9. Congrats!

10. I love the regular popincourt and so far I only saw 1 lady with it at my area! Great buy!

11. OOOh I love new LV (heck I love any LV) Congrats!!

12. Congrats its a classy bag. Im considering it too. Love to see your pics.

13. CLick on manage attachemnts, then you can search for the photo on your computer.
    CONGRATS on your new LV!

14. Congrats on your purchase!!!

15. Congrats! What can you fit inside one?