First LV piece in a while!!! Pictures!!

1. Hi everyone, I posted a few weeks ago about being new to LV and sharing my interest in the nimbus which I love sooo much!! Anyway, I haven't bought LV in years and the only pieces I have left a small classic pieces, finally I bought the monogram shawl which I have admired for some time now, I love it so much!!! I have used her for a black tie affair and casually already, its so versatile! As for the nimbus, I think I am going to take the plunge this week, but I am apprehensive because of the grey color it is coming out in for fall, I love grey, but I haven't seen the color IRL left, has anyone seen the greys yet? Also, does anyone know if it will be the same price as it is now? TIA!!!

lv.JPG lv2.JPG
  2. congrats on your shawl it's a great piece

3. congrats.

4. Congrats- the shawl is a great classic!

5. ooo, i love it!! congrats!

6. Congrats on your shawl, this is certainly on my wish list! As for the Nimbus there is more info about it in the Fall Summary, which is referenced in Label Addict's post above. I have seen the look book, but not the grey IRL so I cannot really give you advice on colors, sorry. Be sure to check that thread though as there is a lot of info about the Nimbus for the fall as I remember.

7. congrats!

8. congrats

9. Oooh lovely! Congrats!

10. Nice :smile: congrat's.

11. Very pretty..Congrats!

12. A nice classic shawl- congrats!

13. Nice shrawl. By the way Bglover. Your gorgeous

14. Loving the shawl!! How much is it btw? I'm interested in one as well!

15. congrats