First LV - like it and want to be a smart buyer

1. Well I finally did it....this is my first LV bag purchased from a LV store (I am a Prada fan). I selected a small bag for summer so I don't have to carry a large bag all the time. I've had it for about a week and really like it. My question is regarding the price...I paid $600. Is this the best price and does LV ever go on sale - I have NEVER seen LV on sale. I want to think of purchasing another in the fall so interested in the best time to buy. thank you.

Pochette Bosphore

[​IMG]

2. Congrats on your first LV. Great choice.
    Louis Vuitton never ever goes on sale. They do have price increases though.

3. :yes:

4. congrats and welcome to tPF!!!

LV generally never goes on sale, except that if you're in certain countries there might be price adjustments that 'decrease' the price if your country's currency is doing well against the Euro (eg. Canada had a price decrease last summer). Hmm... also if you're in HK, Taiwan, or Paris, my SA says that there are indeed mini sales at random times of the year....:shrugs:

5. congrats!

6. If you love LV and find the prices higher than you'd like to pay, you can always search through a reputable consignment shop. Many times, they have bags come in that were never used, or only used a few times. Happy shopping! (Your first LV is great! Enjoy it!)

7. Great bag - congrats.

8. Congrats on your first LV!

9. congrats on your first lv- there's no turning back now, believe me! anyway, lv never goes on sale (at least that's what i've been told my by sa). hope you enjoy your new bag.