First LV for Me!!!!

1. I finally purchased my first LV bag! :yahoo: It is the classic Speedy 30. I think this is a good choice for my first bag. Unfortunately it has been raining almost every day where I live and I am afraid to take it out in the rain so I have not used it yet. It is still in the safety and dryness of the beautiful box with the pretty ribbon and only came out to have a picture taken. I will use it when the rain stops. I don't want water stains immediately. I purchased it from Karen in the St. Louis store. She was so helpful and showed me lots of bags and it was a great experience for my first purchase. I just wanted to share and show everyone my new and first LV bag.

LV Speedy.jpg
  2. Congrats and welcome to the addictive world of LV! I started in April and already I have 3 bags and 3 accessories!

3. Great new purchase! Congrats! ;)

4. Congrats! Speedy is such a classic.

5. Congrats I think that is the perfect first LV mine was the 25 and I still love it. I'm wishing really hard for the rain to stop so you can take it out.

6. Congrats! :smile:

7. Congrats! Thats the perfect first for anyones collection.

8. Welcome :heart: Congrats :nuts: Excellent choice :yahoo:

9. Congrats! And welcome to LV! :biggrin:

10. CONGRATS .. i jus love the speedy style! :smile:

11. PERFECT first LV... congrats!

12. Congrats! That was my first LV too...it's about a month old and I love it!

13. Congrats on your first LV!

14. congrats!!! it looks YUMMY!

15. Congrats!