First Lv bag

Which first Lv?

1. Lv pochette damier azur

2. Lv pochette damier

3. Lv pochette monogram

4. neither of these, get another one

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Hi everyone, I posted this in another lounge but I wasn't getting any response, so here i go again.
    I'm saving up for my first Lv and these months I can't put a lot of money aside so I'm going to get a smaller one and then save up for a bigger purchase (dreaming of speedy azur en speedy mini lin).

I also would like to ask: which small accesories go nice with the azur line?
  2. I voted for the Azur pochette because it's new so you'll more than likely be the only one to have it in your workplace/school/area/whatever for at least a little while. The color goes nicely with winter whites and with fresh airy summer colors so it will be a nice year round bag that is a bit different.
  3. I voted Azur also. It is new and pretty.
  4. that is one hard decision....
    Has any one in particular "called" to you?

ps: it sounds like you have a taste for Damier, and like Azur . . .so . . .
  5. I picked the Damier Azur pochette, and I think the Azur pochette cles would match it well as an accessory. :smile:
  6. I also voted for azur pochette, just love that line! ITA with divabeadz
  7. Azur! The others will always be there if you want them later.
  8. I voted for: get another one!

I personally don't like any LV pochettes because they're too small as an actual bag but too big as a real accessory pouch. It's not that I can't get my arm through the strap lol cuz I've heard some people complain about it, I just sincerely don't like it and I think the canvas inside les pochettes accessoires is cheap (especially the azur ones...but the alcantara in the saleya is a diff story :biggrin:).
  9. I vote for pochette in Azur, I love this bag, I have used mine so many times since I bought it, it is so practial and versatile, it goes with warm and cold colors.
  10. Damier...not only is it NEW, but completely WEATHER PROOF!!!
  11. I got for the regular's so classy and understated and will go with almost everything in your wardrobe!
  12. I'd save my $ and go with something bigger.
  13. pochettte azur
  14. I voted for the monogram pochette - you can never go wrong with that!
  15. Love the mini pochette in Azur...Otherwise, I'd really try to save up a little more for the Speedy...