First LV Bag is Here

1. :yahoo:

My very first LV bag arrived today, it met me at work via Fed Ex. I have a groom agenda, but no LV bag until today. It is the Epi Speedy 25 in black/silver. I knew that I wanted a speedy, but had recently gotten a chocolate paddy, so was looking for a black bag rather than brown. And then viola, Elux put a black/silver on its site! It is a lovely bag, and my Bagmate organizer fits in it perfectly.

Joining the Speedy on its journey was a cute little Juicy nesting doll charm. I have not decided whether to be selfish and keep the charm, or give it to my mom as part of her Christmas-- my maternal grandmother was from the Ukraine and some of our special family treasures are wooden nesting dolls. Or maybe I will just have to order another!

I have loved the threads re: accessorizing the Speedy with charms and scarves, I can't wait to start dressing it up LOL.

2. So happy for you! I have seen the charm---it's adorable! Dress up your bag and show us, please! Congrats!:yahoo:

3. Congrats. Do you have a digital camera? I can't wait to see pictures.

4. Fabulous! Congratulations!

5. Pics???!!!

6. Congrats!:yahoo: Please post some pics if you can. That charm is cute! You should get another one for your mom.

7. Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. oh i cant wait to see pics of ur new bag + its juicy charm..

congrats and enjoy ur bag :heart:

9. I will take pics this weekend and post them to this thread, I am at work at camera-less

10. YOU'LL LOVE IT-THE SPEEDY BLACK 30 WITH GOLD HARDWARE WAS MY FIRST PURCHASE.
    I love it-and its the bag i have that gets the most complements!
    enjoy.
    I like the charms idea, I use a red fleur bandeau sometimes and looks lovely!

11. Congrats !

12. Congrats on your first LV!
    I love the black epi with silver hardware! Please post pics when it arrives!! :yahoo:

13. congratulations on your first LV!

14. * congratulations*

That is a great bag & the perfect way to start your collection, such a classic. Enjoy!!

15. Congrats on your 1st LV!