First LV and high end bag!

1. Hello all,
    I purchased today my very first LV! I love IT! I bought damier speedy 25 and cant wait to use it. I'm going to go organized her now. I had an interesting day though. I had my mind made up on speedy, but I was considering purchasing a shoulder bag also just in case I need one. I went to buy a Gucci horsebit medium guccissima leather and Neiman Marcus would not accept visa or mc! :crybaby: Only nm card or amex. I had no idea. So ended up not buying the gucci. Only the LV. Oh well, everything happens for a reason. This way I can enjoy the one and only first. So overall I'm happy. I love her so much. I can understand why you all love the speedy's!:yahoo:
  2. aww yay! congrats! a speedy is a great first bag...have fun with her!
  3. Congrats on your first LV. Pics?
  4. Congrats!!!
  5. Congrats on your first LV. WARNING: This will not be the only LV you will own!:jammin:
  6. Congrats! Please post pic when you can....Enjoy!:yahoo:
  7. Yay!!! Congrats!!! Damier Speedy is a perfect first LV bag!!
  8. Congratulations on getting the lovely damier speedy! Would love to see pix!
  9. Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!
  10. congrats!!! welcome to speedy you have to share some pics :smile:
  11. this is soo true!:yes: anyway, CONGRATS!!!! i swear you'll love it!!!!:love:
  12. Yay for you! Congrats on your new LV! Yeah, it was a shock to me in Neiman Marcus when they wouldn't take my Visa card (used all over the world, but not at NM :confused1: ). I like your choice.
  13. Congratulations. You cannot go wrong with a speedy. Enjoy it....
  14. You're gonna luv that bag!! It's so awesome and even though it looks small, it's sooooo roomy! :smile:
  15. Yay!! I love speedy's!! Your going to love this bag. Congrats and enjoy!