First LV and high end bag!

1. Hello all,
    I purchased today my very first LV! I love IT! I bought damier speedy 25 and cant wait to use it. I'm going to go organized her now. I had an interesting day though. I had my mind made up on speedy, but I was considering purchasing a shoulder bag also just in case I need one. I went to buy a Gucci horsebit medium guccissima leather and Neiman Marcus would not accept visa or mc! :crybaby: Only nm card or amex. I had no idea. So ended up not buying the gucci. Only the LV. Oh well, everything happens for a reason. This way I can enjoy the one and only first. So overall I'm happy. I love her so much. I can understand why you all love the speedy's!:yahoo:

2. aww yay! congrats! a speedy is a great first bag...have fun with her!

3. Congrats on your first LV. Pics?

4. Congrats!!!

5. Congrats on your first LV. WARNING: This will not be the only LV you will own!:jammin:

6. Congrats! Please post pic when you can....Enjoy!:yahoo:

7. Yay!!! Congrats!!! Damier Speedy is a perfect first LV bag!!

8. Congratulations on getting the lovely damier speedy! Would love to see pix!

9. Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!

10. congrats!!! welcome to speedy world...now you have to share some pics :smile:

11. this is soo true!:yes: anyway, CONGRATS!!!! i swear you'll love it!!!!:love:

12. Yay for you! Congrats on your new LV! Yeah, it was a shock to me in Neiman Marcus when they wouldn't take my Visa card (used all over the world, but not at NM :confused1: ). I like your choice.

13. Congratulations. You cannot go wrong with a speedy. Enjoy it....

14. You're gonna luv that bag!! It's so awesome and even though it looks small, it's sooooo roomy! :smile:

15. Yay!! I love speedy's!! Your going to love this bag. Congrats and enjoy!