First Kooba Purchase for 2008.......

Ms.Lizardo

Feb 10, 2007
WOW.... I purchased a taupe/brown Layla for $266 from the revole sale, and I am soooooooo pleased. I was a little leary after reading some of the comments about it keeping it shape, but the leather is so exquisite and I find that loaded whether lightly or more heavily it looks and feelsr fantastic. It carries on the shoulder well and the satchel straps don't even look out of place when doing so. The leathe is so soft and smooshy, and the 2 tone color is beautiful. TDF!! I am so pleased and it has become my most carried Kooba latley. I missed out on the larger version (not the one Chinsumo has, but the middle size, forgot the name) in a solid color on Revolve sale, but the Layla is just the right size and holds a lot. Great pocket configuration too! I AM IN LOVE :heart::yahoo:

Sorry I didn't get these posted before now. Still trying to get caught up from vacation. I hope I am doing this correctly. Sorry the pics aren't the best, they don't do the bag justice. In fact I still haven't put her away yet...she goes with everything! LOL

Attachments

• layla0.jpg
    layla0.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 73
  • layla.JPG
    layla.JPG
    53.5 KB · Views: 78
  • layla1.jpg
    layla1.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 79
  • layla2.jpg
    layla2.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 74
  • layla3.jpg
    layla3.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 70
Guess I was only allowed 5 (hmmm I thought 10) photos....here's 5 more...

Attachments

• layla7.JPG
    layla7.JPG
    58.7 KB · Views: 54
  • layla6.JPG
    layla6.JPG
    80.6 KB · Views: 52
  • layla5.JPG
    layla5.JPG
    85.7 KB · Views: 59
  • layla4.jpg
    layla4.jpg