First Hermes item on the way!

1. Okay ladies...I have taken my first Hermes step and ordered the Ulysse PM agenda in blue jean togo. I know it's not a Birkin, but I have to save up a while for that one! Right now my bag "collection" includes Marc Jacobs, Balenciaga, Chloe (Edith only), Hogan, etc., so it is time to start thinking about the Birkin! The Ulysse PM is a baby step, but it is my first Hermes item and it's ON THE WAY! Should arrive next week sometime. :yahoo:

I almost ordered the raisin color, but my SA said the blue jean was more fun, easier to find in a bag, and an unusual leather color, so I took her advice. Do you think this was a good choice? Should I have gone with the raisin? :shrugs:

2. congrats on your first hermes item!!! i have a blue jean Ulysses PM agenda so i think it was a good choice!! lol :shame:

3. Great color - congrats!!

4. Congrats!!! I think you made a great choice. Blue jean is a wonderful color, I have a Blue Jean Bearn and a Blue Jean GM agenda. Your SA is right, they are easier to spot in your bag.

5. Congratulations, ETenebris! Blue Jean is an excellent choice for the Ulysse!

6. Congratulations!!! You have replied to many of my posts in the other subforum and I am thrilled to reply to one of yours now.

You chose a lovely color and it will be super easy to spot. Actually, it is a HOT color. You may have to nurse it more than a raisin color, but it can still stay nice.

Sometimes it isn't fun to pick the safest choices!

As we say...blue jean ROCKS!!!

7. :yes:

8. .....AND, Blue Jean is the most difficult color Ulysee to find. Everyone wants it! SOO, I say you did great and I know you'll love it.
    Just wait until you smell BJ Togo!!

GT (leather sniffer!)

9. Congrats! You will love it, it's gorgeous in Blue Jean. I actually almost got this color but since my bag is clemence it wasn't exactly the same color. I'm too obsessive about stuff matching. :lol: Congrats!!!! :yahoo: You'll be sniffing in no time!!!

10. YAAY! ET!!!!! It's the PERFECT color choice and it'll look fabby in your bags! This is just the begining, ET....get ready for the ride of your life!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!

11. :biggrin: I was thinking about getting one too!! Can you post pictures?

12. :drinks: :drinkup: :party:

You will love it!!!!! Congrats!!!

13. I will post pics when it arrives...next week sometime.

Thanks to everyone for your help/support! :tender:

14. YEAH ET!!! You know I love blue jean, and I think you will be thrilled once you have that baby in your hands! Congrats and please post pics!

15. Congratulations! I really want an agenda soon, yours sounds gorgeous :flowers: