First Hermes Experience - Wonderful!

1. Just a quick note to say that I've just made my first purchase in Hermes and it was the most wonderful experience!

I've been a lurker here for a while and was quite nervous, having heard some of the stories. However, the SA in Bond St was amazing. She took time out to show me as many scarves as I wanted (even tho it was busy), showing me how to tie them and recommending the best colours for me. She gave me some perfume samples and will get me one of the scarf-tying books when they are back in stock.

I have a feeling this won't be my last visit!
  2. That's fantastic! I've had both a$$hats and angels for SAs and it's so nice that your first experience was so great. you will love orange!
  3. That´s great! I wish you many more good experiences to come!
  4. Thank you both!
  5. Congratulations, Classic Twist! So happy to hear about your great experience at H! Now you need to show us what you bought!
  6. Classic Twist, what scarf did you end up with?
  7. congrats and welcome to H!

please do share your loot with us...:girlsigh:
  8. Congrats on a wonderful visit to H. Welcome to the World of Orange.
  9. Congrats, what did you get?

Last time I was at Bond St boutique I overheard two SA talk about samples (they'd only just received some and were unpacking them). They were saying how quickly the samples disappeared and that they shouldn't really be giving more than one or two. A few mins later I went to pay for Mr L's tie and the SA gave me a sample plus one for Mr L and even one for annanas who was also there :lol:
  10. Welcome CT, I'm glad you had a good time, did you buy anything ? :graucho:
  11. CT, I know the first H purchase could be a somewhat intimating experience...I am glad you did well. Please show what you got!!!
  12. Can't wait to see what you ended up with!!!!
  13. So glad your first H visit was such a wonderful experience and that's how it should be!
    Can't wait to see what you've got..
  14. CT, thank you for sharing your story. I like
    hearing the nice SA stories. :smile:
  15. Congrats on your first Hermes purchase! Glad to hear you had a great SA.