First Givenchy - instant reveal :D

1. Hi everyone! So since about march i've been working out like crazy and i've finally hit my goal of losing 20lbs! As a reward I decided to treat myself to a new bag!:biggrin: I decided to purchase the givenchy antigona in the small size and i'm absolutely in love!

anyways i'm super excited so i had to share! :smile:
  2. Congrats on your weight loss and your beautiful "reward"!! Love it!
  3. Well done!!!
    Congratulations on a goal reached and your beautiful new bag :smile:
  4. thank you both so much!!! :biggrin: im so so excited!:smile:
  5. This is stunning!! how about a mod shot?
  6. Gorgeous! Congrats
  7. congratulations on both your weight loss and your stunning antigona!!
  8. Thank you!! Absolutely! I'll follow up with one tomorrow. Right now i'm up to my eyeballs in statistics homework and a mod shot in my pajamas wouldn't do it justice lol

Thanks so much!:biggrin:
  9. Sounds great! Will you do some shoulder shots too? I am thinking about getting one, but have been very much a shoulder bag girl for a long time.
  10. Congrats on the weight loss, good on you! And congrats on the gorgeous bag. You definitely deserve it. Enjoy! :smile:
  11. The small size always looks cute to me!! I m eying on this size in pink lately!! Haha....congrats n enjoy ur new bag. :smile:
  12. congrats on your weight loss and first Givenchy!
  13. Congratulations on reaching your goal! Good for you! Bet you feel so much healthier for it. What a well-deserved reward. Enjoy sweetie!
  14. What a beauty! Congratulations on the weight loss and the lovely aubergine ant!! I second the mod shots! :p
  15. The bag is a the color. Congratulations on sticking with it and reaching your sound very happy.