First ever paddy - red!!!

LydiaT

Jan 4, 2007
Hey there,

I am so happy - as I have just got my first every paddy in gorgeous red. I was looking for a tan but this one came up on the netaporter sale and I had to have it! I couldn't believe what a buzz I got from ordering it - but this was surpassed when I received it and she was beautiful:yahoo: !!!

The only problem is I think I've now developed a serious bag lust and have been eyeing up some b-bags with serious intent. Oh no, what's happening to me?!

Lydia T

I haven't uploaded the pics because im having trouble resizing photos :sad: - will try again later

Thanks for all your lovely comments! I'm glad I wasn't the only one who got a great deal on the rouge...:yes:

Anyways, here she is - not the best photo as I took it at night with a flash, but the leather is just so beautiful in real life.

Lydia x

Attachments

• red paddy 2.jpg
    red paddy 2.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 158
  • red paddy 3.jpg
    red paddy 3.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 101
Thanks for all your lovely comments! I'm glad I wasn't the only one who got a great deal on the rouge...:yes:

Anyways, here she is - not the best photo as I took it at night with a flash, but the leather is just so beautiful in real life.

Lydia x

Gorgeous! :love: Did you have to pay customs, Lydia? I think the price on the paddy worked out to be just over AU$1K, so you might have had to pay? If not, lucky you!

Gorgeous! :love: Did you have to pay customs, Lydia? I think the price on the paddy worked out to be just over AU$1K, so you might have had to pay? If not, lucky you!

You know what? I thought I would have to pay tax as it was just over $1000 AUS but there was no charge after all. I wasn't home when the bag was delivered so never got to speak to the delivery guy about it and I thought I was also supposed to pay the delivery people about $50 as well - so whatever happened I was very pleased!!!!

Unfortunately (or perhaps not!) it was my father who signed for it and he has NO interest in bags so could not shed much light on the matter...

(I don't live with my parents BTW! My dad was just visiting to help me with some home handyman stuff...)

Lydia x