First Epi!

1. :yahoo: Ok, ladies & gentlemen! I took the plunge! I got a Segur PM in the stunning myrtille. I just LOVE this bag, I can't stop looking at it! The kisslock is just so cute! My photos don't really do the color justice, but at least you get pics!

Now... I need some input--should I get a blue epi wallet or a MC mono wallet? The MC mono is just so "happy" and would coordinate with a lot. But the epi blue is getting harder to find and would probably be more durable. Thoughts?

DSCN1094.JPG DSCN1095.JPG
  2. OoH!! Congratulations!! I :heart: that bag!! Can't wait till I get actually get one myself! It looks SPECTACULAR!! :yahoo:
    I'll have to :drool: over yours in the meantime!! :roflmfao:

3. Wow, that color is stunning! Congrats, that bag looks sooo beautiful!! I think you should get the blue epi wallet.

4. i'm going to buy a mono wallet, becuase its a LV classic hence will go with just about everything :smile: i love your bag too btw :smile:

5. LOVE the bag... congrats..

IMO i would get an epi blue. it will soon be discontinued and the mono will always be there. plus i think the epi has somethign slighly snazzy about it than the mono..

either way youll enjoy the purcahse.

6. :nuts: Congrats!!! It's stunning!!! How about modelling it?:graucho: I'll get the Epi wallet:yes:

7. I love it! I´m getting a myrtille speedy next month, love the colour. Gongratulations!!

8. lovely!! yummeee myrtille sooo fab! congrats!

9. WOW! Stunning bag, I love the Myrtille on the Segur.
    *CONGRATULATIONS*

10. HOT!! that is my favorite epi color

11. Congrats! : )

12. I love the bag, my friend has that one as well in the same colour. Great minds think alike ;)

I think you should complete it with an epi wallet :yes:

13. Congrats Wicked!...love the color.:love:

14. :drool:
    all shades of blue are my fav colour!!! 0o0o0o so yummy! :love:

15. Beautiful color, congrats!!!