First eBay COACH purchase

1. I just won this. I am excited as well as scared on what to expect. This is my first time bidding and winning on a USED PURSE!!! Have you girls felt this before? Hope it will be here in good condition. Wish me luck :smile:
  2. I've had good luck with my eBay purchases, hopefully you will too! Good luck, but I am sure you will love it, take lots of pics when you get her! :tup::woohoo:
  3. Congrats!!!! I have this bag in white. You will :heart: it. :biggrin:
  4. [​IMG]

Looks very nice, enjoy!
  5. Congrats!! I haven't purchased Coach on eBay yet but I know alot of tpfers have gotten some good deals. That is a pretty bag.
  6. Thanks so much, everyone!!! It says on the description that regular price was $498. I got it for $128 and some change. It looks authentic to me.
  7. Super cute!! is it gold or silver??
  8. Very pretty bag!
  9. That is a great 1st ebay purchase! Can't wait to see pics when you get it! How much did you get it for? (if you don't mind me asking!)
  10. That bag is absolutely beautiful. Congrats!!!!
  11. Congrats!!! I have had very good luck with buying Coach on Ebay. I have bought a few of them slightly used and they were fine. Take pics when you get it, the pleated hobos are so cute!!
  12. YAY! congrats on your new bag. I have it in white and I just love it. I always get compliments from the SA's when I wear mine.
  13. Congrats, what a pretty bag!
  14. It is gold. It does look silver in the picture.