First Ebay Bag Purchase

1. I was always a little scared when it came to buying on eBay. But, since I don't have a time machine the only way to get the bags from before I started collecting is eBay. Today, I made my first LV bag purchase from Let-Trade.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

:love:

2. i saw that on their website and was wondering when they were gonna auction it. you must have snagged it quick!!!

it's very nice. congrats!

3. OH the Speedy 30 is Beautiful and in excellent condition ! Congrats!
    It's going to be such a great find to your collection and the handles are brand new!
    If you dont mind me asking, how much did you pay for it? =)
    And I agree with the eBay purchases, its the only way to successfully collect what we want! lol

4. Killerlife: The first thing I did when I woke up was check Ebay for this bag. Hee hee.

Pinkcaviar: Let-Trade says the bag is brand new. I was amazed when I saw how nice the handles were. I had been looking for this bag for a while and never came across one like this. It was $1,899 BIN.

5. I love the graffiti bags!

6. wow gorgeous bag! let-trade is a good seller...I always check out their auctions.

7. Congrats Michelle!!! Can't wait for you to post pics when you get it... It makes me want to get a Green Graffiti Keepall even more... :p :amuse:

8. Thanks John. Ooh, a Graffiti Speedy would be awesome. Get it!! Also, where the heck is my MC Keepall? What kind of shipping did you get, standard?

:lol:

9. Wow, that bag is pristine, a very rare find !

10. Nice! Congrats :biggrin:

11. Thanks all. I will post pics when the bag arrives. It should be here by Friday.

:noworry:

12. Great find! Let-trade is awesome!

13. Congrats on the bag! It looks like it's in immaculate condition.

14. Congrats!!!

15. let trade rocks! I bought my first 3 LVs from there.