First E-Lux purchase

1. My first E-Lux purchase was very pleasant. I purchased a mono pocket organizer in mono canvas. It arrived nicely packed with a nice box and dust cover. My last purchase at a LV store in Boston was just put in a bag! I will always buy thru E-Lux now, hassle free and no tax! I think I will really like my pocket organizer, its a nice alternative to my LV wallet when traveling lite.
  2. Congrats! My first purchase thru e-lux was my porte monnae wallet and it came nicely packaged....they do a good job at e-lux. I do like the boutique experience though!!
  3. Looks great! I have the same piece and use it as my daily wallet. Congrats!

4. Congrats!:yes:
  5. eluxury does a very nice job in my opinion and they are great to go through when you want vachetta leather still with the plastic protecting on it too!
  6. Have It In Damier-now Want In Epi Red.
    Elux Is The Only Way To Go-they Have Always Packed My Things Wonderfully! I Receive In Record Time Too, Usually 2 Days At Regular Shipping.
  7. congrats!
  8. congrats!
  9. Congrats!
  10. Congrats I'm glad you had such a positive experience :smile:
  11. My first elux purchase wasn't a bag or anything.. I got a pair of panties LOL
  12. Congrats, it' so cute! I love elux!!
  13. Congrats!! Elux rocks:smile:
  14. congrats! I have this one too and love it :smile: