First Dior -- help me decide

Hello everyone :smile:
I want to make my first dior purchases but not aware of the cost. I was checking the website and they don't have prices on there. 3 pieces interested me.
Does anyone know the prices for
1) new lock pouch (i like the beige patent w/ ghw)
2) miss dior (beige lambskin w/ ghw)
3) dior soft (does this have colleciton vary in size and does each leather have a different price?)

for those of you that have any of the 3 bags could you give me pros and cons?
TIA :tender:

Thanks

I got my miss dior in black w. silver hardware in the smaller size in June and I love it! It goes great with a casual outfit (cross body) and for a more evening wear I usually carry it on my shoulders! This bag is going to last a long time... Well I might be a little bias but ever since I saw Mila Kunis in the ad I couldn't stop until I had this bag! :smile: hope this helps!

ps I'm from Canada and the price of mine was $4400 w/o taxes I'm not to sure if the price increase has occurred yet or not but I would def check with your local retailer

I got my miss dior in black w. silver hardware in the smaller size in June and I love it! It goes great with a casual outfit (cross body) and for a more evening wear I usually carry it on my shoulders! This bag is going to last a long time... Well I might be a little bias but ever since I saw Mila Kunis in the ad I couldn't stop until I had this bag! :smile: hope this helps!

ps I'm from Canada and the price of mine was $4400 w/o taxes I'm not to sure if the price increase has occurred yet or not but I would def check with your local retailer

$4400 is the price of the medium with a long chain. I think that you got the medium version (?)